xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Unknown Account Hold Status

JetNoogen

Question

• Members

My account is in a hold status and won't allow me to buy Days. I haven't logged into it for a few months, and it hasn't had any Trade activity since the last login, and no suspicious activity on the account (such as it being taken over by another person) has been noticed. My ticket has yet to be answered and it's been a few days. Any solutions?

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

I messaged you about this problem and you stated that it says: "Account held. You cannot but" so you're most likely  permanently held

since some accounts and not all have been held in error give us your registered name or ID and a volunteer can check if your account is held in error or not.

You also stated that you have opened a ticket I don't think you were told to do that, before opening a ticket you have to first make sure that your account isn't held in error. Because if it's held in error then there is no need for any tickets at this moment.

@Muffins 

@Brandon

@Nick

@Elie