Congratulations Solange on becoming a Volunteer!

Lemona

• Volunteers

Congratulations @Solange on becoming a Volunteer!

I have no doubts that you’ll do a great job. Your dedication to xat and this forum (girl I swear I know you’re on here all the time :$!) truly shows and I’m so proud that your dream has come true.

I love you so much and know you’ll be a great FEMALE volunteer. Keep it up my BFF! ❤️ Xoxo

• Award 1
  • Like 3

• Members

It is incredible how time passes, I have known you for years and I know that you always had very big goals, today finally one of them has been accomplished ... Congratulations @Solange, that this new stage in xat becomes one of the best you have had, I know you will do a great job as a volunteer. 

I adore you. ❤️

• Advanced Members

I am proud, congratulations! finally one of the great mysteries of xat was discovered (although some of us already knew it).

Yes guys, his flag is not pirate, she is Latina! pe.png

Edited by Abrahan

• Advanced Members

Simplemente me quedo asombrado de ver hasta donde has llegado, los que te conocemos, sabemos cuánto te has esforzado por conseguir todo lo que te propones y también sabemos la dedicación y la entrega con la que haces cada una de las cosas, tu perseverancia, y tú compromiso te tienen aquí, porque a pesar de las adversidades tú no te detienes, luchas a pesar de que muchos antes ya se rindieron, aún recuerdo aquella niña member en Cambio y mírate ahora, realmente estoy completamente feliz al ver que te superas y logras tus metas, aunque aquí no se detiene el camino, esto solo es un pequeño escalón, ahora mantente y mejora, yo sé que tú lo puedes lograr, lo vuelvo a mencionar, MIRATE HASTA DONDE HAS LLEGADO.

Muchísimas felicidades de todo corazón, te lo dice un buen y viejo amigo, el cual se siente muy afortunado por haber conocido a una excelente persona como tú!!

Abrazos a la distancia, no dudes en escribir, si algo anda mal.

Te lo dejo en inglés igual :p

I am simply amazed to see how far you have come, those of us who know you, know how hard you have worked to achieve everything you set out to do, and we also know the dedication and dedication with which you do each of your things, your perseverance, and Your commitment has you here, because despite the adversities you do not stop, you fight despite the fact that many have already given up, I still remember that girl member in Cambio and look at you now, I am really completely happy to see that you overcome and achieve your goals, although the path does not stop here, this is only a small step, now stay and improve, I know that you can achieve it, I mention it again, LOOK AT WHERE YOU HAVE ARRIVED. Congratulations with all my heart, a good old friend says it to you, who feels very lucky to have met an excellent person like you !! Hugs from a distance, do not hesitate to write, if something is wrong.

Edited by Dazer