Updating your edit profile to allow Limited HTML/CSS

Danny

• Advanced Members

I would like to suggest limited forum profile editing via using HTML/CSS to allow a more user friendly profile system, allowing users to create their own profile (especially friendly to designers such as myself). It's basically the same thing as being able to customize html/css with your chatbox.

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

I also found out that every character/code typed is considered a line, which since xat's current limit whilst editing via the me power is 20240 lines, it makes it very limited.

I would also like to suggest the availability to send in an application / pay xats to upgrade the amount you can do, because I just spent 4 and a half almost 5 hours designing my xatspace/coding it using a template as well and I cannot do/use it with my xatspace because it's exceeding the limit of the 20240, because it's classified as 53k lines.

What I mean is that xat considers <html> as 6 lines < =1 h = 2 t = 3 m = 4 l = 5 > =6 so as you can see that makes editing VERY LIMITED.