xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Suggestion for change to PCBack Power.

UnitedKingdom
Message added by LaFleur

This has been implemented in the (pcback) power. If the other user does not own a pcback, you will see your own pcback.

• Members

Hello!

Without doubt, my favourite power to use on XAT is the PCBack power. I really like my PCback and I think it's just a shame that I don't get to see it when I open a chat, only the people I'm talking to can see it. I think this should change. I would like the ability to see my own PCback when I'm private chatting someone who doesn't have their own. In theory, if you have a PCback but the person you are chatting to does not, you should be able to see your own background as opposed to the Main Chat background. 

I've spoken to several people who have also wholeheartedly agreed with my suggestion and I'd like to see it completed soon. So go on you cute lil XAT staff in your tight jeans and cute shirts, make my day - Add my idea. 

• Award 3

• Volunteers

Minus the last sentence, I think it's a good post and a good idea :$. We sometimes forget we have our own pcbacks because we never see them.

They could put a 'See my own pcback' tickbox on the login page (underneath locking/authenticated boxes). Edit: @6's idea is better.

• Advanced Members

I think it'd be easier if we can have the option somewhere in the chat turn ( http://prntscr.com/bo8u0h) to use our own  pcback image as our pc background. It would be very nice if we could use our own pcback whether the user have pcback or not.

http://prntscr.com/bo8ve2 < somewhere in here. I got the idea from you @Crow thanks! <3:$

• Advanced Members

I only support this idea if xat staff do a livestream while implementing this in their tight jeans and cute shirts. 

Additionally, I think this should be an option, because I'm sure there will be some cases where people don't want to see their own PCBack.