Tagging system (tickle advanced)

Pedro

• Advanced Members

Hello. I'd like to suggest a tagging system where you could tag users in your message and receive a notification at the top of your chat. You would then be able to click the notification to jump to the message. The message would also be highlighted in the chat to make it easy to scroll up and find. Here's a picture representation.

chat.png

Edited by Vevrok
  • Cool 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I believe this is pretty similar to what you have suggested, right?:

similar but not same... because it already have been added to html5, but totally different with that suggestion because tagging on html5 it show black and only @xat [example] my will notify scrolling up the time and the messages count also options to minimize, up to the old messages typed. hours sent the message. how much old it is with your current time.

https://prnt.sc/rm96d3

Edited by Vevrok

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Alyn said:

@Angelo i gues is similar or used on xat like "@xatID or @regname" when people talking on main xat

it's more similar to discord, yes it's similar to that current one but different the system and how it will works.

Edited by Vevrok

• Pedro changed the title to Tagging system (tickle advanced)