Jump to content
  • 0
Geordie

Locked out

Question

Hello i requested a ticket to be open as im locked out just wondering how long does it take and is it still 7 days held (hmm)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi Geordie,

 

Your ticket was already opened. Please check your email’s inbox for a link you can use to reply.

 

Ticket replies generally take 1-3 days in that department, albeit a bit less lately.

 

Yes, your account will be held for 7 days afterwards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Geordie said:

Hello i requested a ticket to be open as im locked out just wondering how long does it take and is it still 7 days held (hmm)

Hello, did you try this way?

After unlocking it is possible that you receive temporary held.

Anyway, soon some volunteer should appear to help you if you can not open the request by form

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
42 minutes ago, Page said:

Hello, did you try this way?

After unlocking it is possible that you receive temporary held.

Anyway, soon some volunteer should appear to help you if you can not open the request by form

 

 

43 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Hi Geordie,

 

Your ticket was already opened. Please check your email’s inbox for a link you can use to reply.

 

Ticket replies generally take 1-3 days in that department, albeit a bit less lately.

 

Yes, your account will be held for 7 days afterwards. 

ty guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

 

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.