xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Please help , idk why not help me.

StrongHell

Question

• Members

Hello.

I do not understand why you will not help me.
I do not know who's running my ticket.
Rida told me to keep Brandon: http://prntscr.com/bnyh7j
So to ask Brandon to listen to me
I sent a ticket for lost auth.
But I got the answer from Ride the Chat-in to my acc forever held, as allegedly because on my acc  stolen all.
It's not true I've earned by doing 3D and 4D images.
I'm telling you the truth, I hardly earned. so if you can give me back.
If I had not hardly earned would not have asked this of you, but the value is only 12 000

Thanks..

10 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately we, on the forum, cannot help in this situation. You will have to wait for a response via ticket from volunteers to get things sorted out. Remember that these things take time and thorough investigation, so patience is a big key.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I think you sent the ticket on the wrong department in ticket. If you say you that your account is forever held then you must open a ticket under ''Account Block'' help topic in ticket but since you already made a ticket they can forward it to the right department or if not you can ask it for it to be forward to the right help department in ticket.

Otherwise please be remain patient in waiting for a response in your ticket and do not open another ticket.

To get more assistance in the future please post here: https://forum.xat.com/forum/4-general-support/

• Volunteers

As Kyle said, we can't really help you on this.

All i could suggest you is that you keep answering the ticket and try to give all the proof

as possible they ask your or somethying to prove that you are the real owner of the account.

I hope you get your problem sorted. Good luck.

• Members
10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Unfortunately we, on the forum, cannot help in this situation, you will have to wait for a response via ticket from volunteers to get things sorted out. 

- 

14 minutes ago, Tamer said:

Have you been to respond to you'r ticket ? 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Junior said:

I am the owner of this account and can prove whatever they want and require.

10 minutes ago, 6 said:

My problem is LOST AUTH !!

And im open ticket for LOST AUTH

But Rida tells me that the locked account

IDK WHY !