Signature???

Guppy

• Advanced Members

I'm not sure if there's a setting for this, but can you not see signatures unless you're an Advanced Member? That's really dumb.

If that's not the case, is signature-viewing disable by default? I don't see a setting for it on my other account.

• Advanced Members
38 minutes ago, Five said:

i don't like the border around the signature's image. is there a way to disable it?

I dont like it either :(

Also, i can't see my own signature even though i set it.

Is it bc im not adv member?

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Aerorite said:

I am not yet an advanced member but I can see your signature. However, I don't think non-advanced members can set one.

Correct. Everyone can see your signature (unless they disable them) but only "Advanced members" can set them (unless you're assigned to another user group).

• Advanced Members

The way it should work is that you can choose whether you want to see others' signatures or not, but you can't set one for yourself unless you are in the Advanced Members group.

Please correct me if it doesn't actually work like that.

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, xatAzure said:

can you guys see my signature? I dont see it :(

You put your signature in the About Me section of your profile, not in your signature.

Click your name > Account Settings > Signature.