xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Flags with xavi!

IDIMA

• Volunteers

I gave up on xavi after the red-eyed crazy-hair ones started appearing a while back. I knew my xavi would never be as cool, so I gave up trying. :(

This is a fabulous idea, though - so long as the flag doesn't overlap with the chat messages. 

• Advanced Members

As I and others have stated in other xavi items threads, I don't think time should really be wasted on xavi as not a lot of people use it and it definitely didn't take off that well at all. I know this isn't really a good standpoint but it's really just the reality of things.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
41 minutes ago, Stah said:

As I and others have stated in other xavi items threads, I don't think time should really be wasted on xavi as not a lot of people use it and it definitely didn't take off that well at all. I know this isn't really a good standpoint but it's really just the reality of things.

Perhaps to add this make users use it.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

The idea is nice...

However I don't care for the way the flag just stands  next to the xavi.

I'm thinking the flag as BG to xavi would be nicer.  It needs to be incorporated into.

Not make it look as if we have 2 smileys posted next to 1 another.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Christina said:

The idea is nice...

However I don't care for the way the flag just stands  next to the xavi.

I'm thinking the flag as BG to xavi would be nicer.  It needs to be incorporated into.

Not make it look as if we have 2 smileys posted next to 1 another.

This idea is even better, I think both of two ideas should be added flag as a background and flag next to the xavi.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/2/2016 at 4:29 PM, Stah said:

i agree with you completely @Stah

• Advanced Members
On 7/2/2016 at 3:29 PM, Stah said:

Agreed, however it would be nice to have flags integrated across multiple xat features with the olympics coming up. I know it's been suggested to add flags to pawns and I know admins are looking into upgrading the list of the currently available pawns. Adding it to xavi might increase its popularity, who knows. I know @Steven's old xavi was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed.

• Award 2