held for 6 days now

Boruto

Question

• Members

Just today I was held for 5 days logging but now I got held for 6 days! It said it automatically logged me off so I had to login in and I checked my held during a transfer of xats and it said 6 days of held.. what is the meaning of this!

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

It's strange that your hold is now 6 days long.

It seems like you need to have your location updated so that xat's system stops holding you for logging in from a different location than where your account was created. 

You need to open a > ticket < using the help topic "Account Hold" and state that your account keeps getting held each time you login. Make sure the subject is at least 5 words long, I would recommend "Help me my hold keeps resetting".

• Advanced Members

You need to login again to make a ticket. If you have already logged in and it still doesn't let you create a ticket, you will need to clear your cache and cookies and then login again.

If you don't know how to clear your cache and cookies > here < is a guide.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Boruto said:

doesnt work either

Try using every different browsers to open a ticket and make sure you are logged in when opening a ticket if it's still don't work then do the guide Stah provided to you to do.