I have a suggestion

IDIMA

• Advanced Members

As long as we have a (Yellowcard) & (Redcard) powers, Here the question where is football? (scn):d

I would like to suggest a new power (footballban).

The footballban power allows you to ban visitors in your chat and have them play a football game to get unbanned.

The objective of the footballban power is for the visitor to play the football game.

It will be a 5-20 levels.

For example:

1-  if the user has been ban for the first time will see Level1

AiVlQCF.jpg

2-  level2 (Second ban).

kbJkVtN.jpg

3- level3

fWZZDGQ.jpg

Etc.....

What's your opinion?

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Stah said:

Decent idea, might be a bit hard to make though.

Yeah, it would definitely be cartoonish too. There's no way xat are going to produce graphics like in the 3rd screenshot. Is that a PSP / DS game or something?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Stah said:
4 minutes ago, Crow said:

Yeah, it would definitely be cartoonish too. There's no way xat going to produce graphics like in the 3rd screenshot. Is that a PSP / DS game or something?

16 minutes ago, Stah said:

Yes, we can use (flash games).

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Nice suggestion. Could also be xat smilies that shoot.

Like counter strike. Maybe shoot a target smiley and complete the target score. :$

• Volunteers

Nice game idea!

I liked the examples very much but I am wondering how to make them work.

First phase/level is a penalty mode, facing the goalkeeper 

Second phase/level is some type of side kick which the screen wont have the goalkeeper making it harder to mark the goal

Third phase/level gets even harder and would require more luck since you jump and hit the ball w/ the head (so you gotta go for the ball, then for the goal, can be very harder)

Not sure how to introduce the levels to the chat, I mean, how to choose when someone plays facing the goalkeeper or level 3 (ie, how to ban TOM2 w/ level 3 instead of 1)

I can see it in three ways (not sure which is the better or easier to do as user)

FIRST WAY: 

The longer the ban, the harder the phase.

If you soccerban TOM2 for an hour, TOM2 plays phase/level 1 and has to mark 10 goals.

If you soccer ban for 2 hours, you play phase 1 and has to mark 10 + 2 goals, and so on.

Lets say you ban for more than 10 hours, then it will automatically change the phase to level 2 (and it keeps going until hits max which is level 3)

SECOND WAY:

You would be able to set the phase/level with a command on the ban reason, or even by doing X.1 X.2 X.3 on the ban time 

In this simulation, each hour is a goal the user has to mark.

Example for ban reason: I have banned Tom2 for an hour. Reason: Bad level2 

adding level2 in the end would changes the level, level3 would do third level and level1 is default.

Or it can work at the time (ban time). Example: I have banned Tom2 for 1.2. Reason test.

Above, I banned the person to mark 1 goal playing phase 2. If I had done it for 1.3, they would be playing phase 3 instead.

50.2 = 50 goals at phase 2

10.3 = 10 goals at phase 3 

THIRD WAY: 

The main owner chooses. At Gcontrol, there can be the switch:

Soccerban preferable level: [ Random / Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 ]

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

@Cupim Good explanation, in addition to that (clicking on a user's name then clicking on ban then footballban and then some buttons that represent levels would be displayed) clicking on the level button will automatically ban the user along with a specific duration that is already or automatically determined.

For example: Level1 button will ban for one hour and you have to score 10 goals to get yourself out of the ban and win the game.