TT: CORONAVIRUS

Cry

• Wiki Translators

Hello to everyone ; 
As known; Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. A lot of people died from COVID-19. (sry)

The European Commission is working on all fronts to support efforts to tackle the COVID-19 outbreak. 
I wonder your thoughts about corona virus.

What do you think about COVID-19.        
        Could it be the end of the WORLD ?

Edited by Cry
  • Sad 1
  • Huh? 1

• Advanced Members

Hello,

It's not as bad as you think, it was said it only kills old people, people who have respiratory problems or those who have a weak immune system. 30,000 people have been cured, and that's a fact people should know as well. I think it will soon be a global pandemic, but it won't cause the end of the world.

• Done! 1
  • Like 3

The situation is not as catastrophic as it seems! in Italy there are currently two outbreaks in Lombardy and Veneto. People are afraid, but the situation is under control. There are many healed and there is no reason to isolate Italy, as many states are doing. We are fine, we are in excellent health.

• Wiki Translators

The end of the world is not related to this disease. If you want information about it, there are pages talk about that you can browse on Google. As for Corona’s disease, everyone should take preventive hygiene measures and not come close to those who suffer from a colds, for example, because the infection is transmitted quickly.

Edited by Maxo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 2/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, xLaming said:

Well I have 4 type of respiratory problems and we've see the first case on Brazil

We all can see it on your pic Forum.
jk :( 

My advice: stay on xat, stay/u´re safe.(a)

Screenshot_71.png

• Haha 1

• Wiki Translators

Ok, it may sounds weird from me but such topics irritates me, I cant hear/read it anymore, well of course it is a serious problem so many dieds and affected people of that, but talking and thinking 7/24 about this doesnt help, so please take care of yourself, care of your hygiene and try to be relax. (tired)

• Like 3

• Moderators

Don't worry so much, the mortality rate from this disease is relatively low. If you are reasonably in normal/good health and your immunity isn't low, the symptoms will be just like the flu. Avoid international trips to places that already have major cases of the disease, take care of your health and especially your hygiene and we're all going to be fine. Professionals are taking care of this matter.

• Like 2

• Contributors

It's never too late to share a few advices to fight against Coronavirus. You might be tired of hearing about it everywhere, but it's the most basic thing to do and it might prevent people from expanding the virus. Please stay safe and also follow everything that professionals say about it. 

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Bot Service Providers

Well, I will now post my input.

In Brazil people are scared a lot about Coronavirus, its fully nosense, people would be careful about Dengue. It has already infected a lot. And on Brazil its the first country with more people "I wont do my part, I dont care, Its not about me"

"Forty percent of the world's population, about 3 billion people, live in areas with a risk of dengue. Dengue is often a leading cause of illness in areas with risk. Each year, up to 400 million people get infected with dengue. Approximately 100 million people get sick from infection, and 22,000 die from severe dengue."

In others countries what about Ebola, H1N1, Dengue, Zika, Malarya, Leptospirosis, AIDS/HIV and a lot of new viruses with high mortality? People don't care or don't speak about it.

Lets talk about Influenza? (a lot of types too)

Well being said I think this is all a lot of drama by media companies, people gets better in 2 weeks or less, just like any other slight cold. 

What about ages? Well, same than other viruses people can get worse based in their age.

That's my opinion I'm not blaming or whatever. I got to hospital yesterday with same symptoms, I'm "suspect" but I think its just Dengue, I had it 3 times or more already... I still bad, but I care? Nope.

P.s thats why I'm not on xat those days.

Edited by xLaming
Removed useless part.
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members

Currently in America, people are panicking, and are buying going to stores/supermarkets.

They're buying cases of water, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, etc. Literally all of the stores are just out of toilet paper, there's literally zero. 

People have also started mass-buying groceries, namely meat and canned goods. 

This is just stupid, man. I'm buying my toilet paper from Amazon. 

• Sad 1

• Volunteers

I went to the supermarket yesterday to buy some, and the only ones they had left were the expensive lavender-scented ones on the top shelf. They're very luxurious and not the ones I'd usually buy - but I had no other option.

I have to say, they're quite the treat, and I might continue with them in the future. :$

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

We in La rioja & Country Baque living that from last week .. We are already declared in a state of emergency

I wish to everyone from my heart many health ..  

Is not easy maybe today im here , but who know what happend tomorrow ..  

Take care everyone stay safe God bless all 

• Wiki Translators

With coronavirus (COVID-19) dominating the news cycle, some countries are in the quarantine phase.

Paramedics, doctors, nurses, assistants, we're trying to focus on how to prevent COVID-19

That's why, I attach these recommendations:

nPZOFfx.png (https://i.imgur.com/nPZOFfx.png)

NqS5hpc.png (https://i.imgur.com/NqS5hpc.png)

This fight belongs to everyone.

• Like 2