PCSmiley

Arthur

• Advanced Members

I love this idea, great job Arth.

I have two questions:

Where would you input what smilies you want? It could be after the PCback link in the name bar but that would get super long. 

Would group smiliey powers work in the PCline if you own them? (maybe xat could allow someone to assign it to their private chat?)

• Volunteers

I like the idea of being able to fully customise your private chat. It's like your own private little world, and we're already halfway there with pcback anyway. It makes sense to let people match their smiley bar with their background. I approve this idea!

The sales of forgotten, often unloved, group smiley powers like gkkitty may also rise!

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

I like the idea of being able to fully customise your private chat. It's like your own private little world, and we're already halfway there with pcback anyway. It makes sense to let people match their smiley bar with their background. I approve this idea!

Took the words right out of my mouth. I definitely like the idea of being able to full customise your private chat so it's like your own personal world as Crow said. However, these changes should be view able by both users and PCBack should be changed too.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Stah said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. I definitely like the idea of being able to full customise your private chat so it's like your own personal world as Crow said. However, these changes should be view able by both users and PCBack should be changed too.

Yeah I agree, if the other person in your Private Chat doesn't have PCBack (and PCSmiley) you should be able to see your own. 

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Solange said:

I also think this is a good idea. Being able to fully customise your private chat is pretty cool due to it's like your own private world, as others have said. :p

Queen of sending some indirects through the forum honestly.