Hats3

Jey

• Members

Hello

everybody today I come to suggest a power of hats a collection of international hats from some cultures may be missing much more from each country but we can all publish the hat that represents each country and thus be able to make an international hat3 the idea is that it can be used as the hat and the hats but that it can also be used with the yellow faces

spacer.pngUshanka-Russia spacer.pngKufi -kenia spacer.pngRaccoon fur hat-EE.UUspacer.pngCork hat - australiaspacer.pngTyrolean-Austrianspacer.pngTarbush or fez - morocco

spacer.pngChullo - peruspacer.pngNewsboy cap-Irelandspacer.pngBombin - Boliviaspacer.pngRastafarian hat - Jamaicaspacer.pngDeerstalker - Englandh

spacer.pngScout - Canadaspacer.pngBeret - Francespacer.pngGondolier - Italyspacer.pngtoquilla straw - ecuador and panamaspacer.pngtopi - Nepalspacer.pngChupalla - Chilespacer.pngCharro hat - Mexicospacer.pngNon lá - Vietnamspacer.pngupturned hat - colombia

I don't know if anyone already had the same idea but well since xat is international what better than a hat of each country is like a flag but in a hat that represents the country of each one with your help you can leave in what comments hats represent your country.

Edited by joselizarazo
  • Award 1
  • Cool 3
  • Done! 2
  • Like 1

Hello,

If you have idea to some new hats, you can simply reply on the following topic.

If you would like to have a new power for this kind of hats, then good luck! 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, theFlower said:

i dont like this idea but can be like super hat ( for hat and hats) collection power

Collection for two powers, i think is a bad idea sorry, collection powers its mean a more than 3 powers like the others Collections