Which one do you think is the best MOVIE of 2019?

NIC0LAS

• Advanced Members

What do you think was the best movie of 2019?

JOKER

AVENGERS : END GAME

PARASITE

ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

JOHN WICK 3 : PARABELLUM

TOY STORY 4

CAPTAIN MARVEL

THE IRISHMAN

MARRIAGE STORY

SHAZAM

THE FAREWELL

IT CHAPTER TWO

AD ASTRA

FORD V FERRARI

THE LIGHTHOUSE

TRANSIT

A HIDDEN  LIFE

LITTLE WOMAN

UNCUT GEMS

I know these movies. "THE LIGHTHOUSE" is the best film between these films. Which is the best for you?

joaquin phoenix smile GIF

Edited by NIC0LAS
  • Like 3

• Wiki Translators

Hi (hi) @NIC0LAS

Firstly ; of all these movies are awesome but my favorite avengers series. I love Thor , Captain America and ect.

I prefer effect films. I need to extra time for watch Joker & Parasite & The Irishman.. 

I think Nice topic ^^

good luck (ok)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

My fav movies for 2019:

- Spider-Man: Far From Home

- Captain Marvel 

- John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

- Alita: Battle Angel

- IT Chapter Two

- Godzilla: King of Monsters

- Terminator: Dark Fate

- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

- Jumanji: The Next Level

- Dark Phoenix

- Men In Black International

- Shazam!

That's it from me :P (ok)

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, NIC0LAS said:

im waiting for Christopher NOLAN to make more movies. this is my expectation from 2020 (cute)

TENET you mean? I'm excited as well.

Out of the list you have given, Once upon a time in hollywood is the worst for me. I can't describe how disappointed I was with it.

The best one probably is Joker, considering the actor got an oscar for it and due to good ratings but I haven't seen in yet.

My favorite one is The Irishman. Loved everything about it; the actors, the atmosphere, the plot. Simply phenomenal.

John Wick 3 was very exciting as well (as always), not the mention Keanu Reeves, probably the best out of three John Wick movies yet.

I'm still waiting for an Inception/Batman Dark Knight level type of movie though. Hopefully TENET will be such a movie. Big expectations!

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, LaFleur said:

TENET you mean? I'm excited as well.

Out of the list you have given, Once upon a time in hollywood is the worst for me. I can't describe how disappointed I was with it.

The best one probably is Joker, considering the actor got an oscar for it and due to good ratings but I haven't seen in yet.

My favorite one is The Irishman. Loved everything about it; the actors, the atmosphere, the plot. Simply phenomenal.

John Wick 3 was very exciting as well (as always), not the mention Keanu Reeves, probably the best out of three John Wick movies yet.

I'm still waiting for an Inception/Batman Dark Knight level type of movie though. Hopefully TENET will be such a movie. Big expectations!

Tenet, will be released on July 17, 2020. im waiting curiously too. 

There is a theory like this. This theory is that the John Wick series is a prequel to Matrix, where John Wick is an earlier simulation for Thomas Anderson aka Neo. The Matrix franchise established that there were other simulations prior to the one featured in the films, and some fans believe John Wick is one of them. In this scenario, the robots created a world where John/Neo had a different purpose, but it would still lead to him eventually figuring out this life was a lie.

and will be released on the same day in two films. John Wick 4 and Matrix 4.

• Wow 1

• 2 years later...