Addition to flag power

Paul
Message added by LaFleur

This has been added with the (flgpwn) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/flgpwn

Do you like this flag on pawn idea?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this flag on pawn idea?

• Volunteers

Seems like a nice way to support your country during the Olympics (yes, these are still happening).

I prefer the mini waving flags to the other ideas. The draped flag is no different to putting one in your name. As for covering the entire pawn... I can't ever see that happening – the ranks would look too confusing.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stah said:

I don't like the way you did it, maybe just have covering a portion of the pawn as a rectangle because as of right now they're far too small.

I see your point, obviously this way is just a suggestion, if you or anyone else think of a better way to show the flag make a preview and i add it to the main post and say this was a preview how it could look by the user who said it could be shown this way

• Members

Hmm, while I see how it could have good potential to be a good addition to flag, I agree that the way you displayed it doesn't look aesthetic and it could also pose issues with being able to actually differentiate the flags from others as they'd be so small. My only guess to make it easily visible and aesthetic is something I'm sure would not be added. (Which would be to just make the flag be the pawn, which if they did that would likely be a whole new power itself. (FlagPawn) plsxat)

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Alecks said:

Hmm, while I see how it could have good potential to be a good addition to flag, I agree that the way you displayed it doesn't look aesthetic and it could also pose issues with being able to actually differentiate the flags from others as they'd be so small. My only guess to make it easily visible and aesthetic is something I'm sure would not be added. (Which would be to just make the flag be the pawn, which if they did that would likely be a whole new power itself. (FlagPawn) plsxat)

I thought about a new power itself but thought it would be better to make it so you need flag and hat.

2 minutes ago, Stah said:

Just something like this would be fine.

PDGXEXK.png

Added to main post and given you credit for this view

• Advanced Members

GH5m1z5.jpg  k19256685.jpg uW52juu.png   bEYTOek.png

Just an idea to your suggestion. Maybe a flag that will cover the whole pawn's body instead of a pawn carrying a flag?

Google source.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, 6 said:

GH5m1z5.jpg  k19256685.jpg uW52juu.png   bEYTOek.png

Just an idea to your suggestion. Maybe a flag that will cover the whole pawn's body instead of a pawn carrying a flag?

Google source.

That looks pretty neat tbh, I like

• Members
5 minutes ago, Paul said:

I thought about a new power itself but thought it would be better to make it so you need flag and hat

Well the way I figured they would implement it would be like this: 

Spoiler

UIstGQJ.png

Now obviously they wouldn't do this, due to many reasons I shouldn't have to name. But we do know that if they did, it would likely be it's own power.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
Just now, Alecks said:

Well the way I figured they would implement it would be like this: 

Hide contents

UIstGQJ.png

Now obviously they wouldn't do this, due to many reasons I shouldn't have to name. But we do know that if they did, it would likely be it's own power.

Nice preview

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Five said:

i just want an actual flag as a pawn that waves. but then again, it'll probably make ranks look confusing unless there could be a little dot that shows you're whatever rank.

3971990097bf467e9c01a8029ec9b5de.png

for example, this is a waving japan flag. the orange dot resembles an owner/main owner's rank.

Thank you, thats one thing that would need to be done if these pawns was this shape

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Harrison said:

I like this idea a lot, it turns flag into an uncommonly used power to one of the most popular on xat.

Xat could even make this into a new power called SUPERFLAG (requires hat + flag). 

I suppose they could do a new power for this, obviously flag isn't used that much, and I always see some people have a flag in their name, so I thought why not have it in their pawn?