SuperPawn power

owoba

• Members

I suggest Superpawn its pawn power It is in a new and different form, especially when you have a Power Flash Rank. The color of the force will change only in the snake's eyes, and the snake around on pawn every 3 second , and it will change according to the color of the force that you have. can this power make by silver , yellow  not important make black color 

https://ibb.co/R63cz2y

Edited by owoba

• Members
9 minutes ago, Maxo said:

You mean a duplicated black pawn, @Crow will be happy to have this pawn he will consider it the real one  :p  BUMP crow 

I did not mean a repetition or duplicated  of a black pawn that could become in any other color, but what I meant was that it wrapped around the snake in order to give it strength and a more beautiful shape and transform the color change using the Flash Power Rank by changing the color of the eye and not pawn

Edited by owoba

• Members
41 minutes ago, Maxo said:

Yes i know the color can be changed, these ideas of making a new pawn powers has been suggested before but designers said we have enough pawns, personally i hope we will have a new pawn.

i hope same u  and I think it is nice to submit to what members wish, as long as they want to

Thanks allot for u support 

Edited by owoba

• Advanced Members

thats already suggested by me and others and they refused to do this power  i dont know why they hate this idea

ty for your info but next time  click search and see if idea suggested before bcz this power already suggested alot of times 

• Members
On 2/16/2020 at 9:13 PM, Mihai said:

Hello guys.

Blackpawn is only for admn.

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News

Thanks bro but I think it should be in the hands of the members, especially that he is great in shape

admin not open already and Members always must have the best

• Members

On 2/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, theFlower said:

thats already suggested by me and others and they refused to do this power  i dont know why they hate this idea

ty for your info but next time  click search and see if idea suggested before bcz this power already suggested alot of times 

I know that, and I had suggested this from years ago, but I added a change that you can see through the attached picture. I added a snake from the back and the color of the flash is changed through the eye and not the force itself

• Members
On 2/16/2020 at 9:21 PM, Stif said:

Pawns are usually made according to the theme of new powers. This one is very similar to the administrator's black pawn, which can be used for scamming.

When that pawn is released, everyone will know that the Admin has power in another color and that this pawn is in the hands of the members < and already people have not seen admin .

• Moderators

They are the same color, both are similar. Believe me, there are still people who are stolen in scams that are unbelievable and we have to avoid any breach that opens up that possibility. Even the image name is "Blackpawn-copy". Also, the admin account has been viewed several times, including recently.

• Members

42 minutes ago, Stif said:

They are the same color, both are similar. Believe me, there are still people who are stolen in scams that are unbelievable and we have to avoid any breach that opens up that possibility. Even the image name is "Blackpawn-copy". Also, the admin account has been viewed several times, including recently.

I know that my friend and I who made a reservation in advance, but when this power is announced and made available in the store, then all members will know that the mod its not this person who have the power that available in store , Members are not that naive

Edited by owoba

• Members
2 hours ago, Stif said:

Believe me, they can be. Like I said, they wouldn't let a breach like that available for scammers to use. I don't think this power will ever be made.

any way thanks bro and all i have to say i wish see it in trade 

• Members
Just now, REDDS said:

Only admin owns that blackpawn and I don't think anyone will get that pawn!

why not admin onely have it ! i think should member have it 

Just now, sailormoon1 said:

why not? nice ideea cool power :$

thanks allot for u support :$(blowkiss)

• Members
On 2/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, Ted said:

The yellow pawn could easily be thrown, but the black pawn didn't think so.

May be bro yellow will be good but i feeling black with snake its great 

thanks bro for u  

22 hours ago, Goku said:

I wish xat make a silver pawn. 

DHxD74s.jpg

its not bad bro i say same not problem in color but pawn should have body and face snake with it