xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Help me pls have email problem

Lion

Question

• Members

Hello . I ask your help. I can not log into your account, as it has changed the password. I wrote a ticket  674446848 on this occasion but no one answers. I beg you to help me. I can not restore access to the Account. I pass http://xat.com/lostpass. I am writing to address E-mail <removed> I wrote System problem (Sorry ID was not found.). Please try later, sorry. E46 Pls help me.  id 311820856 I ask your help I'm waiting and crying already more than half a month

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Please remain patient and wait for a response on the ticket you opened. Posting here will not speed up the answering process.

You're also not supposed to post your account information here so please edit your post and remove your e-mail address.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Please remain patient and wait for a response on the ticket you opened. Posting here will not speed up the answering process.

I can not write a ticket. I wrote there that refer to the forum. <removed>

• Wiki Editors
19 minutes ago, Lion said:

I can not write a ticket. I wrote there that refer to the forum.

You mentioned you've already created a ticket, but just in case you didn't: Please make sure you select Lost access help topic and the subject is five or more words. You're also required to be logged into a different account in order to create a ticket.

In case you've already created a ticket, you'll need to wait for a response. Do not create tickets on the same issue and again, posting here will not speed up the answering process.

• Contributors

You already created a ticket and was told to remain patient. 

Opening threads will not speed up the process of your ticket being answered. If a volunteer can't help you in your ticket, then unfortunately we can't then either.

Maybe a volunteer will read this thread and try to help you again.