Favourite Years On xat Poll

Jonathan1990

Favourite Years On Xat  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What Were Your Favourite Years On Xat?

• Contributors

Even if there's a favourite year for everyone, we should move back and think about what we learnt every single year. It might not be your favourite, but there will always be something to learn from previous years that made it important and special, including good and bad memories. 

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

In the last 5 years, there have been very nice innovations and changes. Very nice powers have been created. Very beautiful designs were made especially for gif and chat backgrounds. I think these last 5 years are xat's favorite years. the participation of people joining xat in the past 5 years has had a positive impact on the trading rooms. I also see a more conscious and careful xat community. I think there is a decrease in criminals and crimes. I hope no one will be upset and I hope everything will be better.

• Wiki Translators

Hi you're asking about the favourite year, a favourtie year for someone  is the year in which he has made achievements and successes compared to previous years, for me on xat i can say 2019 cuz i got a level in xattrade that i consider it my home for a longtime, i'm happy for that, then here in the forum i joined the WIKI team this is good too and i hope more, i'll not stop there. Thanks 

• Advanced Members

Hey Maxo, actually, you met many good people in the forum in 2019.  You know, that there are people love you and that you are precious for they person. I see 2019 as my favorite year for myself. because I met many good people like you on xat and forum.

Edited by DUYGU

• Volunteers

Similar to Maxo, I voted 2019 because it was my busiest year on xat, and the year I made the most contributions to the website.

Another reason is that 2019 was my first year of living alone, so I had complete control of my daily routine and freedom to come online whenever I wanted.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hello

The year 2009, because I found this wonderful community, and 2011 because I found ARCbots.

I started letting bot xat.com and use ARCbots as much as possible, until I became independent, now ARCbots for me is the best friend on xat.com. :$

It's one of the most important things on xat.com, of course not to exclude friends and all the beautiful powers. [I do not add the name, because you are many and I love you all].

I selected all the years, because all the years were important to me. (cute)

Regards Bau.

• Like 1