about me as old user

zuzu

• Advanced Members

i try my best to be in all chats an help users  everywhere ... i try to suggest new things for this world of xat and i repport any thing wrong ... so  i wish you all do same with all the love from the heart ...  i was happy when peopels liked me as  dj  liked my  songs and they was happy when i  helped them   and they trust me :$ i do all of that bcz i want that not for bcz i want something from others 

if you guys need anything just message me  (hug)

Edited by theFlower
  • Award 1
  • Wow 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, Maxo said:

There is no doubt you're helpful especially regarding bot issues and backgrounds ... you're so active too, continue and good luck

thanks maxo  love u  

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

I wish you a good luck sis 

bro thanks  

1 minute ago, Queen_Sofia said:

I saw u are really polite and yes questioning & suggesting is really important as most of the people just follow without saying anything which u don't. You were a terrific DJ! GL!

my cute friend soffia welcome and thanks (hug)

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

The person who helps, means  that you care about the other people means that you have a wonderful heart, you're so adorable i am so lucky to have you as friends and sisters good luck keep going.(blowkiss)(hug)

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Enge said:

The person who helps, means  that you care about the other people means that you have a wonderful heart, you're so adorable i am so lucky to have you as friends and sisters good luck keep going.(blowkiss)(hug)

my  love my sis my bff i love you  thanks for your words (hug)