Alexius_

Eliminate double access to chat and logout new guests

Hello everyone, I don't know if this suggestion has already been sent, but I try to send it anyway. (I still tried to search the forum but I was unable to find anything, so I apologize if my suggestion should already be indicated somewhere).

I would like that access to the guest xat is not bound to a further click on the chat itself.

To make the idea better:

Accessing the chat, I have to click again so that I can be considered an integral part of the chat.

I would also like to avoid automatic logout, especially for new guests, because I think it is useless to ask users to click the login again to access the chat again.

So in summary, I would like to:

1) eliminate the "double access" to the chat, which prevents me from accessing the chat discussions directly;

2) eliminate (or delay) the logout of guests who do not speak.

What do you think about it? Do you think such a thing is feasible?

1 hour ago, AlexiusZeta said:

1) eliminate the "double access" to the chat, which prevents me from accessing the chat discussions directly;

I'm not sure to understand this. Can you elaborate more about this?

2) eliminate (or delay) the logout of guests who do not speak

Are you talking about the idle time? Like, if you don't talk, you are automatically disconnected from chat/server? We could consider adding something on HTML5 about this, but we need to view this point with admins directly. 

5 hours ago, AlexiusZeta said:

when I access chat for the first time, I have no chance to write. the chat restarts automatically (probably to give me the progressive id number) and only after I clicked on the chat can I finally access it and write.

4 hours ago, SLOom said:

Are you talking about the idle time? Like, if you don't talk, you are automatically disconnected from chat/server? We could consider adding something on HTML5 about this, but we need to view this point with admins directly. 

Yeah sure, it would be great if there was no logout time, preventing the automatic fall of the accesses and forcing people to physically close the chat to exit.

when I access chat for the first time, I have no chance to write. the chat restarts automatically (probably to give me the progressive id number) and only after I clicked on the chat can I finally access it and write.

Ah. It's because when you are connected to the chat for the first time, you have no ID.

So when you click on your name, it will reconnect you to generate an ID. I don't think, it's something we can remove unfortunately.

I see. Perhaps the xat staff should consider to ease new users' access, especially for users who own old PCs (it may take a long time to log in and the network error that says "unable to connect" often comes up)