The right choice - Xat Gamerace

SLOom

• Volunteers

Hello,

After suggesting "Guess the word" I think we could have the same kind, except with pictures as we can find on the internet unless it is with images about Xat.

This game still works with Gamebot because I do not know if it is really "good" for a simple gameban.

The goal is simple: The game is started, you have a picture on the top and 3 choice. The picture will ONLY have a few "previews randomly" (Check the preview for more information), and you have to click the right choice. If you win, you move to the next image until time is up.

Example : The time is 60 seconds, so you have to find the most pictures in 60 seconds.

As I said in my previous suggestion, if you find the most pictures, you win the game and the price (if it is set).

I did an preview of the application (Yes there is an application, of course ...)

durw0PC.png

If you have questions or suggestions to improve this post, feel free to post in the comments.

I don't know if it was suggested before, but i'm sorry if it was already suggested.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I think it's fun to play as Arthur said and is very interesting.

When you say ''If you win, you move to the next image until time is up.'' when you move to the next images would it be more harder finding the right choice? or just the same from the first image til the last images?

This game makes me think of the puzzle picture game in the phone, as u move to the next level it get's harder and harder to solve the puzzle pictures.

• Volunteers
12 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Sounds fun, that's something I'd love to play. 

I think it would be good if we had a list of figures to be added, so that people can suggest more and help making it even more fun.

It could be yes, since the edit page of the power (edit your chat), with the list of smileys in a representative field, and then the link swf (on the application), that would get the image of swf and make possible changes to represent the smile in 3 choices differents as for the planet.

3 minutes ago, 6 said:

I think it's fun to play as Arthur said and is very interesting.

When you say ''If you win, you move to the next image until time is up.'' when you move to the next images would it be more harder finding the right choice? or just the same from the first image til the last images?

This game makes me think of the puzzle picture game in the phone, as u move to the next level it get's harder and harder to solve the puzzle pictures.

Yes next images are more harder for having more fun on the game. (: 

• Volunteers
31 minutes ago, Stah said:

People will eventually just know which images goes with what and you could easily cheat this.

Hm.

They can not really cheat., because, the location of each choice are automatically reset and the choices will be changed to not look like those you have already played.

But then, even if you "cheat", it's still a question of speed and fun .. Each level has a difficulty .. And the images are drawn randomly, it's not like every time the same images returned in the game.

But then if you think it's a matter of "cheating" .. why not .. but it's still fun.

• Advanced Members

The image thats being guessed should be a xat smilie (not just the default, all of them). There are hundreds of xat smilies so that minimizes the chance of someone getting the upper-hand, they could play this game multiple times and not get the same image twice.

• Advanced Members

If this game is to be fair, they are going to have to have a way to show the users the same smilies or pictures to keep it fair. Find the formula = cheat. You could always just give random ones but someone could get noface hehe xd and smile while another user could get gkaoani (did i even spell that right?) and some random smilies from powers they don't know.

Sure it's just a game but I was only giving a real criticism. It's not really a bad idea at all.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Stah said:

If this game is to be fair, they are going to have to have a way to show the users the same smilies or pictures to keep it fair. Find the formula = cheat. You could always just give random ones but someone could get noface hehe xd and smile while another user could get gkaoani (did i even spell that right?) and some random smilies from powers they don't know.

I assumed the suggestion was that everyone sees the same preview/smilie and the first one to guess it gets a point (which is what it should be). If it isn't, well, everyone has the same chance of getting a hard or easy smilie, so there's more luck involved. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Harrison said:

I assumed the suggestion was that everyone sees the same preview/smilie and the first one to guess it gets a point. 

It should be the same to everyone.

• Volunteers

You all have interesting views, and I think I'll be able to update my suggestion on what you said.

• Everyone has the same smiley.
  • The first person who finds the image, win 1 point, and a new image's selected randomly for everyone. (The game is restarted with the new picture)

It will be impossible to cheat since the image will be put aside and take a random picture that was not played.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, SlOom said:

You all have interesting views, and I think I'll be able to update my suggestion on what you said.

• Everyone has the same smiley.
  • The first person who finds the image, win 1 point, and a new image's selected randomly for everyone. (The game is restarted with the new picture)

It will be impossible to cheat since the image will be put aside and take a random picture that was not played.

Better implementation. Glad you took the criticisms on board.

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, SlOom said:

im sorry to say but you can cheat on every game xat has made.

Someone like me can just edit the gamerace swf to draw full image and that ends that

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Techy said:

im sorry to say but you can cheat on every game xat has made.

Someone like me can just edit the gamerace swf to draw full image and that ends that

Read the full sentence, not the first 6 words... I spoke of "images" already playable, not about what you just said.

And everybody can not "edit" a swf like you can do even if it is useless to do that.