SUPERVALENTINE powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I want supervalentine, only one red rose is sent with the ''valentine'' powers which everyone knows. For supervalentine, want more rose or more roses can be sent in a bundle.For example Let there be roses whose petals can be opened and closed. Also should can more phrases to represent Valentine's day and love. Angel hearts be can flying with on the angel wings hearts. Flying like angel powers, with the theme of angelic power but should representing  love.

Edited by DUYGU

• Wiki Translators

you're right we have only that red rose of valentine power, we need more especially in the valentine's day, i like your idea @DUYGU nice, but speaking of a collection power that you propose here you need to add some details like what powers are going to be included in this collection, pawns, smilies ... 

Edited by Maxo

• Advanced Members

For supervalentine powers, with rose petals flying above it a pawn. single human offering a rose on the pawn. Also a man embracing his large bouquet of roses can be in the pawn. I include the hand pawn that holds a single rose into these pawns too

• Advanced Members

somes ideas is nice sister :$ i can't translate all the suggestion but it semms nice to me the actual valentine is old ,we need something cutie and tender like you (hug) 

(hippo) i can spam your suggestion now AHAHA!

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I see the expressions of the Valentine's Day powers, which we all know, are inadequate. They need more love expressions and more pawns. A new valentine powers must be developed and it must be like the complementary power of all valentine powers

Edited by DUYGU

17 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Thank you AlexiusZeta, yes this good idea can be included in this suggestion in a heart-shaped chocolate box or expression a human holding a heart shaped chocolate package

and how about a kissing couple? a smiley face with cupid wouldn't be bad either, what do you think? @DUYGU

• Advanced Members

The kissing couple may have an expression, but I thought that expression as follows. the expression of a person holding a heart in his palm and blowing the heart he holds in his palm. . Imagine heart flew with angel wings after it was blown. that would be great. like magic

• Advanced Members

A human expression that blows out the rose petals held by the palm can also be included, and can also be included in these expressions in a wedding ring coming out of a wedding ring gift box that opens and closes with together wedding rings. Of course my wedding ring preference is one of the 5 stone.

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

The expression of a rose-shaped ring box with red petals opening and closing, or a heart-shaped ring box expression would be great. Valentines would make each other happy using these expressions on xat. I can like to get a gift that looks like a rose and is but actually a gift box as a gift. that would be a surprise to me. 

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

When we think all these expressions of to love and affection together, the powers of the valentine day that emerges becomes a super powers that is, the best complementary and advanced expression powers to ''supervalentine'' of in all the powers valentine day should be  it ''supervalentine'' when created.

What about kissing cartoon animals? Like two rabbits, two weasels or something like these tiny and cute animals? I think they should be considered for the SuperValentine power.

• Advanced Members

Yes, I believe that powers designers will make their supervalentine a super powers. It is necessary to new adds to the expressions of the Valentine's Day powers that are available now. I want their expressions to be developed with more expressions. I think it will become a super powers with more expressions.