oka

• Advanced Members

Hello all

New Design 

I want to share some of my designs With you all

New design for chat "Mosa3adeh"

Share and say your opinion about the design

tmZkktr.png

f you'd like to contact me again, please send me a brand new private message. I'd be happy to assist you all.

• Award 3
  • Done! 1

Hi @oka! Here is another great design for the chat background. I especially like the hexagons for the smilies and the color combinations that you have decided to accompany the writing bearing the name of the chat. I like it, I like it very much. You have a great style, congratulations.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, AlexiusZeta said:

Hi @oka! Here is another great design for the chat background. I especially like the hexagons for the smilies and the color combinations that you have decided to accompany the writing bearing the name of the chat. I like it, I like it very much. You have a great style, congratulations.

Hello @AlexiusZeta Thank you bro for I hope you always like it . (hug)

25 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

Hi Oka bro!  (hug) You have a really great style, colors, shapes, everything is a harmonious part of a very harmonious whole. I can't find flaws in their designs 

Thank you very much sis , I appreciate it  (hug)

• Award 1