Trade in the application xat.com

iri

• Moderators

The mobile application is supposed to be a portable version of xat, meant to offer a limited amount of features to allow conversation (which is the main purpose of the site). I don't think that the trade application will be developed for mobile. The best place to use xat and all its features is in the desktop version.

• Award 2
  • Done! 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Stif said:

The mobile application is supposed to be a portable version of xat, meant to offer a limited amount of features to allow conversation (which is the main purpose of the site). I don't think that the trade application will be developed for mobile. The best place to use xat and all its features is in the desktop version.

Agreed with @Stif, maybe you could add exclusive features only for the mobile side, also to improve the experience of using the application on smartphones and make conversations easier. I think the app, still being in beta, can significantly improve over the course of updates.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...