Forum keeps randomly signing me out?

Flake

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Something admins can only fix.

Btw, when you login trough this: http://prntscr.com/abz4sp It gives you an wrong password and then redirects you to a login page. When you give the same pw there, it works.

So its likely a cookie problem.

I see, thx

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sifu said:

Expect more bugs on a new forum.

I am sure this forum software didn't came out yesterday, but when you are creating a new forum, you should test it fully before you make it public. So yea, abit constructive critic to the admins. :)

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Administrators are aware of the issue, shouldn't take long to fix.

I actually think it's already been fixed. I've tried refreshing and going to other sections, but I don't get signed out anymore. Is this the same for anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind, just signed me out again, lool

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Flake said:

I actually think it's already been fixed. I've tried refreshing and going to other sections, but I don't get signed out anymore. Is this the same for anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind, just signed me out again, lool

It's totally random if you get signed out or not. It's not fixed though.

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Like i said, its a cookie issue.

Solution for the admins: http://invisionmodding.com/topic/55317-users-being-logged-out-constantlylocked-accounts/

All you did was google it and suddenly became an expert. It's because of cloudflare, not the forum software itself.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Stah said:

All you did was google it and suddenly became an expert. It's because of cloudflare, not the forum software itself.

Oh well, didnt consider cloudflare. :d But i got some experience with certain forum softwares, and this kind of issues were due to cookies.