Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Erick

SUPERLOVE power! [Collection] Valentine's Day

Recommended Posts

Hey! (applause)

 

I was thinking about the day of Valentine's Day that is approaching and the idea of suggesting a new Collection Power, called SUPERLOVE, came to my mind.

 

It would contain the following powers about Valentine's Day:

 

1. EasterLove.

7.thumb.png.6c8353df274a8e89d5014f2a33e463a8.png          Pawns:  easter.thumb.png.5e3fb288051091735b6aba03d7850084.png

 

2. Lovefx.

 

6.thumb.png.eb2329003de429845a58b8a55d95c4c5.png    Pawns: lovefx.png.d4821790bd0828d683f16802826758e5.png

 

3. Lovehug.

5.thumb.png.8438b18bc95d456ea1d1be55e5a7b0de.png   Pawns: lovehug.thumb.png.d9405e0c54df6eee6307246b14c52a62.png

 

4. Lovemix. 

4.thumb.png.8e1ef28d9ef0743116c8430031ef681a.png    Pawns: lovemix1.thumb.png.c79feb4eacf4a6831b5a5ead4f74ca45.png

 

5. Lovemix2. 

1.thumb.png.9677fbf2f93cc8e30d0c7b1dbca65ddd.png   Pawns: 816213907_lovemix2.thumb.png.d09d346bd41936cf15cb78c29b429f2f.png

 

6. Lovetest. 

2.thumb.png.18dcf9966ab375338396648226811626.png  Pawns: lovetest.png.78118a0842097a3a82782434dc52662a.png

 

7. Romance. 

3.thumb.png.01d719e94c5e2c1f95e3516afec8343d.png  Pawns: romance.thumb.png.51e725d5007d8d4c6f4c70e749d3da3c.png

 

What do you think? 

I'm ready to Valentine's Day! (a)

  • Award 5
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this suggestion very much. a very good suggestion, also this good idea, Admins soon bring out this powers. I think they wil bring out a powers like this one on the day of Valentine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Erick said:

Hey! (applause)

 

I was thinking about the day of Valentine's Day that is approaching and the idea of suggesting a new Collection Power, called SUPERLOVE, came to my mind.

 

It would contain the following powers about Valentine's Day:

 

1. EasterLove.

7.thumb.png.6c8353df274a8e89d5014f2a33e463a8.png          Pawns:  easter.thumb.png.5e3fb288051091735b6aba03d7850084.png

 

2. Lovefx.

 

6.thumb.png.eb2329003de429845a58b8a55d95c4c5.png    Pawns: lovefx.png.d4821790bd0828d683f16802826758e5.png

 

3. Lovehug.

5.thumb.png.8438b18bc95d456ea1d1be55e5a7b0de.png   Pawns: lovehug.thumb.png.d9405e0c54df6eee6307246b14c52a62.png

 

4. Lovemix. 

4.thumb.png.8e1ef28d9ef0743116c8430031ef681a.png    Pawns: lovemix1.thumb.png.c79feb4eacf4a6831b5a5ead4f74ca45.png

 

5. Lovemix2. 

1.thumb.png.9677fbf2f93cc8e30d0c7b1dbca65ddd.png   Pawns: 816213907_lovemix2.thumb.png.d09d346bd41936cf15cb78c29b429f2f.png

 

6. Lovetest. 

2.thumb.png.18dcf9966ab375338396648226811626.png  Pawns: lovetest.png.78118a0842097a3a82782434dc52662a.png

 

7. Romance. 

3.thumb.png.01d719e94c5e2c1f95e3516afec8343d.png  Pawns: romance.thumb.png.51e725d5007d8d4c6f4c70e749d3da3c.png

 

What do you think? 

I'm ready to Valentine's Day! (a)

Very nice @Erick it would be great if we are going to use this new power. What about the angel of love with bow and arrows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leandro said:

Just as we have more than one collection power related to Christmas: "Superxmas" "SuperSanta". Why shouldn't we have more than one collection power related to Valentine's Day?
In addition, no power is required, required for the SuperHeart, so that the powers necessary for SuperLove, are related to Valentine's Day.

  • Done! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure a second collection for Valentine's Day is going to be released this year, we've got two collections for Christmas and Halloween after all. Also, there are pawns for Valentine's Day that haven't been released with SuperHeart, so I'd expect a second collection this year. It'd be weird if they don't release it, actually.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Erick said:

Just as we have more than one collection power related to Christmas: "Superxmas" "SuperSanta". Why shouldn't we have more than one collection power related to Valentine's Day?

 

being honest, yes, xat admins are greedy enough to add a supervalentine or superlove power just like they did with superxmas and supersanta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For ...  Valentine's Day! 2020 (applause)

 

Nice collection for Valentine's Day.

 

Thanks you for this suggestion powers collection.

Edited by Mihai
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i disagree to have a collection power superlove in the valentine's day cuz it will include almost the same collection as SUPERHEART which is something we've seen before, i think we should have something new i prefer to have a new smiley power not a collection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxo said:

Personally i disagree to have a collection power superlove in the valentine's day cuz it will include almost the same collection as SUPERHEART which is something we've seen before, i think we should have something new i prefer to have a new smiley power not a collection. 

I respect your comment. But having the SuperLove, we would have Smilies and Pawns forever. Assuming they add smilies to the power.
Two positive things, for the same celebration of Valentine's Day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maxo said:

Personally i disagree to have a collection power superlove in the valentine's day cuz it will include almost the same collection as SUPERHEART which is something we've seen before, i think we should have something new i prefer to have a new smiley power not a collection. 

 

Each collection has its own pawns, so they are not the same. People love pawns, I remember seeing a lot of suggestions from people asking for limited pawns to be released, whether as a new power allowing us to use those pawns or being able to pay some xats to get them temporarily. I think that's why xat decided to release collections.

 

We'll probably get a new sticker power for Valentine's Day, but also a second collection. That's what I expect this year for Valentine's Day. Anyway, I also expect a cute smiley power for this special day!

  • Award 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 6:11 AM, Solange said:

We'll probably get a new sticker power for Valentine's Day, but also a second collection. That's what I expect this year for Valentine's Day. Anyway, I also expect a cute smiley power for this special day!

 

 

Excellent

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2020 at 12:29 PM, DontAskMe said:

Nice, we need more collections.Also i want a new cutie smiley Valentine`s Day!

Yeah, I like Collection Powers.

Unlimited pawns, many powers and smilies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good suggestion collection of powers.

I hope you are lucky and go out for Valentine's Day! of this year.:p

  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erick said:

Yeah!

My suggestion was listen! (applause)

Superlove is now a collection power!

 

 

Yeahhhhh !!!

 

Your suggestion was heard! Congratulations Erick party.png

What I see wrong is that you have not been named because of the good suggestion you have given.

  • Award 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CH3RRY said:

 

 

Yeahhhhh !!!

 

Your suggestion was heard! Congratulations Erick party.png

What I see wrong is that you have not been named because of the good suggestion you have given.

Yeah, Cherry I know!

But the most important here, my suggestion was heard!

And i have a lot of ideas for new powers. (ok)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CH3RRY said:

What I see wrong is that you have not been named because of the good suggestion you have given.

 

It is because they didn't take his suggestion. They already know what powers they are going to make months in advance, and more with collections, it would be illogical not to name it superlove too.

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Erick said:

Yeah, Cherry I know!

But the most important here, my suggestion was heard!

And i have a lot of ideas for new powers. (ok)

 

It is normal that you have many ideas. You are of MANICOMIO (toj),

good or bad always the people of MANICOMIO have ideas(smirk):p.

  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nathaly said:

charly :$

 

Yes,Yes, Yes. party.png

We want the power of the charly rooster (hippo)

4 minutes ago, Nathaly said:

animation strut GIF

 

  • Wow 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.