Ajutor reopened!

Crow

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Volunteers

On a side note, contributors did discuss Ajutor reopening because an important part of the Romanian community pushed for it in the first place.

We do listen to users when they have fair requests.

We are extremely glad to reopen Ajutor for a fresh new start.

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Leandro said:

Congrats Ajutor for being re-opened after it got redirected to Assistance for being Inactive! I hope it doesn't happen again :)

I see you’re against and it have been for some time. While I understand your point of view, it’s imperative to understand that many users have come to the contributors and come to the volunteers asking for the chat to be reinstated. 

This is something the contributor group used to fuel their discussion. 

Yet, I haven’t heard wind if a single person suggesting Hulp or Chuai be reinstated yet because there just might not be a need for it.

The Romanian community might be a bit larger on xat than some may initially perceive. 

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Angelo said:

many users have come to the contributors and come to the volunteers asking for the chat to be reinstated. 

I sure hope that these people keep the chat alive for a long time if they wanted it to be reinstated so bad!

• Like 2

• Wiki Translators

I'm sorry, i'm not against reopening xat ajutor but i want to ask What addition does it offer if it is reopened ? knowing that xat help, ayuda, mosa3adeh ...they have the same goal of providing help, Is it intended to highlight a help chat in the Romanian language ? It does not seem an important reason, i know this xat ajutor has a long history i want just to understand what's the purpose 

• Wiki Translators

I know @xLaming they have the right to have a help chat in their language, like i said before i'm not against reopening that chat room  and i wish a good luck to its STAFF but i see it's uneccessary, another chat with the same goal, if romanian users need a help they go to xat help it's the more known one or here in the forum general support, the same thing for arabic users, they go to help chat more than xat mosa3adeh which is not a very active chat, with all respect this is my opinion. 

Edited by Maxo

• Advanced Members

@Maxo The Romanian language is somewhat complicated to understand (like Turkish, Arabic, Chinese) and the translator of xat or google is never accurate. The fact that each speaking community has a Help chat that represents them and can help them solve a problem more clearly is important.

As mentioned by @Angelo, the Romanian community is strong and has many consumers, I think the chat never had to be closed just because of inactivity.

I congratulate the efforts made by each of the Ajutor staff, the Romanian community and the Contributors for making this come back.

• Advanced Members

I don't get why some of you complain about it, the main objective is to provide help to Romanian users, whose community is quite big on xat and deserves to be represented somehow. Assistance or Help are fantastic help resources, but not everybody can speak or understand English and the amount of Romanian users online may vary on Assistance. Don't pretend there aren't bigger problems on xat. 

All I have to say is congratulations to the staff, you got what you've been fighting for. Good luck!

Edited by Welch
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

I agree with you on this. Romanian people are a much majority people on xat like spanish peoples, turkish people and portuguese people. of course, there was need a help room representing the people of the romanian.Redirect Ajutor to an inactive help room was not the right decision. The reopening of Ajutor is the right decision. Thank you.

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Maxo said:

I know @xLaming they have the right to have a help chat in their language, like i said before i'm not against reopening that chat room  and i wish a good luck to its STAFF but i see it's uneccessary, another chat with the same goal, if romanian users need a help they go to xat help it's the more known one or here in the forum general support, the same thing for arabic users, they go to help chat more than xat mosa3adeh which is not a very active chat, with all respect this is my opinion. 

Hi @Maxo

Yes you have the right to present your point of view, but please do not talk about mosa3adeh if they are active or not, because you have no right to decide, what you do not know anything about, you must know everyone has the right to ask for help ,.  In all languages, there is no difference between any language, if you are correct, it is better to provide more help to others, your opinion does not matter, with all due respect

Congratulations with the back Ajutor again I hope will the best.(hug)

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Maxo said:

Hello @Maxo
No one can deny that the romanian community has taken a huge place in xat and as a result of that, we can't interrupt this community and I totally agree with reopening Ajutor for the reason I mentioned. The users also have the rights where to ask for help, xat offers a chat for every common language in it and the users have the rights to ask for help there or in any other chat but at the end xat did what it suppose to do. Regarding Mosa3adeh, I can agree there was a period when there weren't available staff and most of them left xat due to personal reasons and being busy with life, as I said it was just a period of time but now Mosa3adeh is more active than any time ever before and most of the old staff have returned. I respect your opinion but you should know the difference between old Mosa3adeh and the new one.
Congratulations for reopening Ajutor and best wishes for the staff of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

Hello Ajutor familiy, (hug) I will always be with you Raven, Aura.Aero, Mihai,Danny,Borni, Mafia1 and other members of the Ajutor family, especially Bau. I will continue to support the Ajutor family. I am happy to be with Ajutor family. I love you All. The Ajutor family was a beautiful whole with all its members. Volunters became a part of this beautiful whole  

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

My support for Ajutor, Mosa3adeh and Helfen help rooms continues and my support will always continue. those rooms were never an inactive help room, and they will never be an inactive help room. I see this with the with together helpful people there

Edited by DUYGU

• Contributors
10 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

My support for Ajutor, Mosa3adeh and Helfen help rooms continues and my support will always continue. those rooms were never an inactive help room, and they will never be an inactive help room. I see this with the with together helpful people there

friends love GIF

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
Pe 19.01.2020 la 2:11, DUYGU a spus:

Bună zi Ajutor familiei, vă (Îmbrățișare)veți întoarce cu voi Raven, Aura.Aero, Mihai, Danny, Borni, Mafia1 și pentru alți membri ai familiei Ajutor, în Bau speciale. Voi susțin în continuare familia Ajutor. Sunt fericit pentru a fi alături de familia Ajutor. Va iubesc pe toti. Familia Ajutor a favorizat un bine frumos cu membrii săi. Voluntarii au nevoie de o parte a acestui lucru frumos  

Thank you very much for your support

• Award 1

• Members
On 1/19/2020 at 12:11 PM, DUYGU said:

Hello Ajutor familiy, (hug) I will always be with you Raven, Aura.Aero, Mihai,Danny,Borni, Mafia1 and other members of the Ajutor family, especially Bau. I will continue to support the Ajutor family. I am happy to be with Ajutor family. I love you All. The Ajutor family was a beautiful whole with all its members. Volunters became a part of this beautiful whole  

Thank you very much for helping and support (hug)(hug) 

• Award 1