Unable To Open Ticket

brutusbeefcake

Question

• Members

I am trying to get my account unlocked so I can login. I am receiving the error E29. I followed the steps to open a ticket however I'm unable to open one.

I filled out my email, I put in a subject that is longer than 5 words and I then proceed with the body of the message. I click open ticket and it says "Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!".

I've tried this countless times and I'm unable to get it to work. The only thing that is red indicating an error is the selection from the drop down menu. I selected "Locked out" and it says in red: "If you have been locked out of your account. You do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket here."

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

Unfortunately you cannot open a ticket under Locked Out by yourself. You'll have to open a ticket request. To do that, do the steps below:

• Go to the request form by clicking here;
  • On "Type of Request", select "Locked Out";
  • Type the xat username of the account;
  • The xat ID of the account;
  • And the e-mail associated with it.

Done, your request has been created successfully!
Once the ticket is created, you'll receive a e-mail with a blue link to proceed with the recovering process.