Jump to content

Which videogame did you play firstly?


Recommended Posts

Which videogame did you play firstly?

It's been awile since I played my very first videogame. I can say I was born with a gamepad in my hands. If we don't consider other games in addition to those electronics, I can say my first videogame was a Super Nintendo pinball game.

Its name was "Super Pinball Behind The Mask".

mask.jpg

I played this game in 1994. It was an odd and very hard to complete, maybe the most challenging pinball game I ever played.

Unfortunately I lost almost everything about this game (manual and container box were destroyed) unless the cartridge itself.

What about your experiences? What was your very first videogame have you ever played?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

My first videogame a years ago was SUPER NINTENDO too then after NINTENDO 64, the first game i played was SOCCER, in a fact there was a lot of games like soccer, street fighter, super mario, star wars  ... i didn't a play for a very longtime 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maxo said:

My first videogame a years ago was SUPER NINTENDO too then after NINTENDO 64, the first game i played was SOCCER, in a fact there was a lot of games like soccer, street fighter, super mario, star wars  ... i didn't a play for a very longtime 

I see @Maxo, I tried recently Soccer for NES and that was a very good soccer game. So simply but amusing in the same time. I think 80/90 videogames were better because the graphic engine and the gamestyle were so interesting for the players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

First game back when i was a child and the name is Duck Hunt, it's a retro game that used to play using a gun. 

 

Screenshot_16.png.7af9e1d08c51a0f0827d93d7354771de.png

 

The deal was to hit max number of ducks using the gun, is lil hard cuz you need to select target like in real life but toward tv lol and i really can't remember if i really won someday, all i remember is the dog was always mad at me.

 

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.502c496a756559e0b825faacb9d23c24.png

 

 

 

Also, i used to play Super Mario. GetStrip8.php?c=S_(mario8)_40 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anas said:

First game back when i was a child and the name is Duck Hunt, it's a retro game that used to play using a gun. 

 

Screenshot_16.png.7af9e1d08c51a0f0827d93d7354771de.png

 

The deal was to hit max number of ducks using the gun, is lil hard cuz you need to select target like in real life but toward tv lol and i really can't remember if i really won someday, all i remember is the dog was always mad at me.

 

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.502c496a756559e0b825faacb9d23c24.png

 

 

 

Also, i used to play Super Mario. GetStrip8.php?c=S_(mario8)_40 

I bought the mixed version Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt for NES recently. The Classic is the Classic.

1 minute ago, Shizuo said:

My First game was Age of Empire 2, i played the entire series and moved to Empire Earth 2 right after.

ss_f196e3b1c70038e09140f12aebcfdf0ef57915b0.1920x1080.jpg

Very nice @Shizuo! I had the first Empire Earth and I had to use some cheats to build extras atomic bombs XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Enter said:

Pokemon Emerald is bae <3

Nice @Enter! I had a few times trying Pokémon Emerald. I still believe every Pokémon gamer should start from the first generation, as to appreciate much better the whole saga.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

My first video games it was spiderman,  street fighter, Pokemons  dragon ball z budokai 1/2 street fighter, and gta vice city/ san andreas.

Edited by Gokuh
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, Gokuh said:

My first video games it was spiderman,  street fighter, Pokemons  dragon ball z budokai 1/2 street fighter, and gta vice city/ san andreas.

Oh nice @Gokuh, with which console did you play Spiderman?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Pokemon Emerald, super meat boy

I don't know Super Meat boy, I've seen some trailers and that's a very hard game! Did you notice that?

I played Pokémon Emerald some years ago but I didn't like it too much, it's a bit dispersive and slow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

Super meat boy is a challenging but exciting game. I like hard and slow games. it is getting more exciting and more enjoyable. Pokemon Emerald is slow but enjoyable. also I was much play Candy Crush video game, But that game doesn't sound exciting to me anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members

AlexiusZeta yes after playing for a while pokemon game sounds boring to me but I still loved it, I have past good time, but I do not want to play this game more. You can suggest me from other video games.

Edited by DUYGU
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

AlexiusZeta yes after playing for a while pokemon game sounds boring to me but I still loved it, I have past good time, but I do not want to play this game more. You can suggest me from other video games.

I don't know @DUYGU which kind of videogames do you like? Arcade, platform...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.