Chat box wont let me press enter to send a message

xiLLusion

Question

• Members

I am using the latest internet explorer and enabled flash to use the website xat.com but when I press enter to send a message it keeps going under my message and not the action to send the message im always clicking the send button in chat. Also why does xat.com not let me use google chrome even after enabling flash player it says failed to login to chat but internet explorer works. but my main issue is just wanting to press enter button to send a message. 

2 answers to this question

Hi @xiLLusion, did you try the Chrome-HTML5 combination? Maybe this solution can resolve your problem. I noticed if we use Internet Explorer we can't send messages from the ENTER button, as we have to click the send button on the chat.

Furthermore, try to write ?new after the xat name to obtain HTML5 xat chat (for example: xat.com/help?new) and you can chat regularly, sendind messages with ENTER keyboard button.

• Advanced Members

We would love to assist you in this matter, but without more information it is difficult, if not impossible, for us to provide you with instructions for how to resolve this issue.

Since more information was not provided, this topic has been locked due to lack of feedback.

Should you want it unlocked, you may send a private message to one of the forum staff with their messenger enabled or report the post to notify a moderator that you wish to update your thread.