Many users with Held 55?

Nezhit

• Bot Service Providers
I've been online in some Help chats (Ajuda, Ayuda and Help), and I saw many users with the error "Held 55". It's a little strange because it's not only a few users, there are many users with this problem, possibly something like a bug?

It's happening since the afternoon (13:00 GMT-3)

Do you have any theories?

• Advanced Members

There was a change made to user accounts that left some users unintentionally affected. Administrators were made aware immediately.

Please notify people who were unexpectedly held to not open a ticket until more information is posted.

• Advanced Members

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay. For now, anyone who has been recently auto-held please contact myself or another Volunteer via the forum rather than opening a ticket immediately. We will provide further instruction there.

Thank you!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Anyone who messages me will get a response.

I work full time during the day so most of my work is done at night. I apologize for the delay.

Thank you for your patience.