xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

What is your New Years resolution?

Luana

• Advanced Members

When we say goodbye to the old year and enter the new year we put aside all that we have lived to give ourselves totally to the new year:

A new year has begun today, what are your wishes? 
Are you excited for 2020?
What promises have you made for this new year?

Edited by LUANAA

• Advanced Members

I decided not to work any more anymore in the new year. I decided to spend more time with my family and friends. It is more important that a person has with together people they love, and so it I have be need think was do myself and my loved ones a favor.

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

I decided not to work any more anymore in the new year. I decided to spend more time with my family and friends. It is more important that a person has with together people they love, and so it I have be need think was do myself and my loved ones a favor.

Great, pull the plug and enjoy your family. The love of people close to us makes us strong and often we don't give the right importance to work and neglect them. I hope you can be peacefully with them and happily enjoy this 2020

My first goal is to learn as much as I can about languages and to travel around Europe.

The second goal is to learn good programmation and IT techniques. Those would be good for me.

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Gokuh said:

To become a contributor on xat.

Amazing and I hope you can make your wish come true (blowkiss)

22 hours ago, Shizuo said:

To finally get a job, and pursuit my dream of streaming games that i love. 

I hope you can make your dreams come true and be happy... (blowkiss)

21 hours ago, Maxo said:

To be in a good health this is important, to be always happy with my family, to be successful in my work, to achieve successes and my objectives. 

It's a nice wish, I hope, and I think you can make it happen. 

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, DUYGU said:

My last decision was to marry and have children

It's a good decision, isn't it? The joy of getting married and the gift of having children, I think, is the most beautiful thing in the world.

23 hours ago, oka said:

I hope to go to London ،And I would be successful in my life. (sman)

I hope you can go to London and have a great time for me, too. 

• Advanced Members

I made new decisions for the new year I will feed cats and dogs in my house also I will feed stray and lonely animals on the street because I love them so much they are so sweet.Also I decided to grow flowers. I respect all people,nature and animals.

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
On 1/4/2020 at 2:13 AM, DUYGU said:

I made new decisions for the new year I will feed cats and dogs in my house also I will feed stray and lonely animals on the street because I love them so much they are so sweet.Also I decided to grow flowers. I respect all people,nature and animals.

I think your idea is really good!!!! I love dogs so much that I have one with me. I feel sorry for those on the street, when I have the chance I always try to help myself and make myself available. Excellent! I think we should all do it!

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

If everyone helps stray animals on the street, there will be no stray animals on the streets.I love animals very much. I always help them. if everyone if thought like us be good. Thank you very much for your good thoughts

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, DUYGU said:

If everyone helps stray animals on the street, there will be no stray animals on the streets.I love animals very much. I always help them. if everyone if thought like us be good. Thank you very much for your good thoughts

I absolutely agree with you ... if everyone was better there would be no stray animals

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

I decided to build an animal shelter by saving money in the new year.for protect street animals.

this is a beautiful initiative considering that in the world there are many abandoned animals, I imagine the joy of seeing them all together, happy and serene.

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, DUYGU said:

I decided to build an animal shelter by saving money in the new year.for protect street animals.

How much money does that cost? It's an excellent cause.

Maybe you could re-house the spiders that currently live rent-free in my apartment. (a) Pesky things.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DUYGU said:

It's a very nice idea @DUYGU, I think few of us may have a kind heart like you. I would love to pet a dog from the dog pound of my city. The main problem I think I would not have much time for playing with my pet. I would feel a little upset for that.

• Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Crow said:

Maybe you could re-house the spiders that currently live rent-free in my apartment. (a) Pesky things.

Perfect Crow your spiders will be taken care of by me and her with the stray animal facility we'll open together. 

47 minutes ago, Crow said:

(hug)