BABY POWER

iSanty

• Advanced Members

6GDM5Wo.jpg

Hi Everyone! I am Santy, this is my first post on the forum, i wanna suggest a new power named "baby", why?, who doesn't love babies? They`re so cute. I personally love them. I think it would be a great power idea. I made a baby power example for you guys:

vUttrqq.png STATIC VERSION

ANIMATED VERSIONRryLleK.gif

I made some smileys:

• (bbdance)
  • (bbcry)
  • (bbeek)
  • (bbpacifier)
  • (bbredface)
  • (bbsad)
  • (bbwink)

7w2uZuR.gif2Hyfo6W.gif  If you want see them betterclick here

I'm so sorry for poor quality. I had some problems making them gif format, because, originally they are FLASH format. Yes. I made them in flash first. 

Thank you guys, see you in another post. If you want to see more power ideas, follow me.

PD: These examples were created by me in flash like a xat's power.

fzBD3Gz.png

• Award 5

• Volunteers

Hi Santy!

I like that you have incorporated many examples and even made them on your own! However, instead of making them all look fairly the same, maybe we could have a baby in a carriage, a baby in a high chair, baby in a crib, a girl baby with a bow, baby with a bottle, a baby with a teddy bear etc. That way it gives more variety instead of them all looking the same.

Otherwise, good first attempt! =) 

• Award 2

Lemona, I agree with you. I do not think real baby would make face like that and to keep realistic I think Lemona has best idea.

You do very well for first try so do not give up!!! Yes I bold this for edit so u know not to give up

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Hi Santy!

I like that you have incorporated many examples and even made them on your own! However, instead of making them all look fairly the same, maybe we could have a baby in a carriage, a baby in a high chair, baby in a crib, a girl baby with a bow, baby with a bottle, a baby with a teddy bear etc. That way it gives more variety instead of them all looking the same.

Otherwise, good first attempt! =) 

Thank you. I could make it like the examples you said, but, i did just an example, An idea is the key for making new things. I'll try to make better examples for next time.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Uhm nice suggestion but i think i prefer another image of a baby maybe just the head of the baby, your suggestion @iSanty is fine but it looks like a baby doll.

Just an example:

l8hL8vF.jpgBk6LWlP.gif

o3v6H2u.gif

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, 6 said:

Uhm nice suggestion nice but i think i prefer another image of a baby maybe just the head of the baby, this your suggestion @iSanty is fine but it looks like a baby doll.

Just an example:

l8hL8vF.jpgBk6LWlP.gif

o3v6H2u.gif

Yes, i understand.

4 hours ago, Elie said:

Can we have baby animals instead

@Ryan

it would be a nice idea, yes we have too animals, but, if people like animals we have to make more animal powers. (hmm)

3 hours ago, Stah said:

Oh my god this is really creepy. Cool animations, though.

HAHA :(, ty.

2 hours ago, Crow said:

I think it's cute, and a lot of effort has been put into these. :$ I only wish more suggestions were like this.

Thank you so much. For the next time i'm going to make a better idea with a better example.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Stah said:

AB3RCJA.png

plz save me from this suffering

This category [suggestions] is for making ideas and new things not for making bad jokes. Your comment is basically trash. Keep on winning messages bro.

It's my first power animation i would like to see a first animation yours. 

• Advanced Members
On 6/26/2016 at 9:53 PM, iSanty said:

This category [suggestions] is for making ideas and new things not to making bad jokes. Your comment is basically trash. Keep on winning messages bro.

It's my first power animation i would like to see a first animation yours. 

Take it easy mate. No one blamed you for your animations.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Valdoni said:

I like your suggestion and the example of smiles.

Thank You!

1 hour ago, atti said:

oh my god seems my son when crying 

Hahahaha crying smilie it looks like my sister too