Shop - Categories Secction

DjFunny

• Advanced Members

Hello, 

We all know that Sticker are becoming to be popular now, specially with the new released we just have, as of now we have 10 sticker powers available for us.

I was recently trying to find all sticker powers in the Store which it was a little difficult for me to find them all (it took me some time lol) I see we have the categories:

Featured - Standard - Rare - Epic - Group - Games - All

So I think we need a new update on the Store Categories and add a New Category for: Stickers

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be the only one who will love this new update if its implemented because it will be more easy and quick to find and buy the sticker powers. Specially now that we're in the way to the new HTML5 version of xat, which means more sticker powers are under construction for future release.

Ideas or support to this suggestion or criticism will be well received.

Best Regards!

P.S.: I just found Stif sugested this idea as well 

On 11/23/2019 at 3:15 PM, Stif said:

Not to mention creating a specific section for "Stickers" on the powers box on HTML5.

Edited by DJFUNNY
  • Award 1
  • Like 1