If I close xat App, chat closes

Hi there,

I would like to know if there is a settlement for xat app closing. Whenever I close the xat app (for example, switching with other phone apps), the chat closes itself. I would like to maintain the chats opened. Are there any tips?

Unfortunately, that's the way it is with everyone using xat app. You will sign out first you switch to another app or if the phone sleeps. 

The only tip or advice that i could give you is, go and login thru HTML5 using chrome (better) and you will not sign out even if the phone sleep or when you open another app besides chrome.

That was as temporary solution till the issue be fixed in future.

• Advanced Members
On 12/30/2019 at 9:46 AM, Anas said:

Unfortunately, that's the way it is with everyone using xat app. You will sign out first you switch to another app or if the phone sleeps. 

The only tip or advice that i could give you is, go and login thru HTML5 using chrome (better) and you will not sign out even if the phone sleep or when you open another app besides chrome.

That was as temporary solution till the issue be fixed in future.

Does this actually work? I've wanted to sign in on HTML5 on Chrome (well, Safari, since my last phone was an iPhone), but I couldn't, because login still relied on Flash. This is just last that I checked.

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Does this actually work? I've wanted to sign in on HTML5 on Chrome (well, Safari, since my last phone was an iPhone), but I couldn't, because login still relied on Flash. This is just last that I checked.

Login is also relied with HTML5.

If you do login on xat.com/login, it will also login for HTML5. You just have to ignore the "Flash" part because a Javascript script will do the job for HTML5.

36 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Yeah I Noticed that, but not only on iPhones and Android, but on PC too. I tried to make my login with Html5 and I could do that. There is nothing written to make me understand that I am logged in.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, AlexiusZeta said:

Yeah I Noticed that, but not only on iPhones and Android, but on PC too. I tried to make my login with Html5 and I could do that. There is nothing written to make me understand that I am logged in.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It'd be helpful if there were some indicator that the login was successful, because I had no idea. And yes, the login on chrome (for mobile) did work on HTML5.

3 hours ago, Anush said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. It'd be helpful if there were some indicator that the login was successful, because I had no idea. And yes, the login on chrome (for mobile) did work on HTML5.

Later I'll try with Firefox also, but I think wouldn't be problems.