New power (statusled)

ider

• Advanced Members

(Statusled) power would be a power that  you can set a long status with 50 words limit and the status would scroll indefinitely, and About statusglow and statuscolor all will stay like s u can use the color or glow u want in the statusled. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Not relevant.

It's a decent suggestion BUT it would probably look bad because of how small the characters in status' are. Maybe if someone can make some sort of visualisation that looks OK then I wouldn't mind this.

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, ider said:

i didn't see that suggestion, but would be nicer in led letters 

4 hours ago, Stah said:

Not relevant.

It's a decent suggestion BUT it would probably look bad because of how small the characters in status' are. Maybe if someone can make some sort of visualisation that looks OK then I wouldn't mind this.

I've tried to make some led letters on status and it looked really bad because of the small size.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

When I saw the power title's suggestion I assumed that it's something about the status that looks like a led power.

2 minutes ago, Junior said:

I've tried to make some led letters on status and it looked really bad because of the small size.

If you try making a status that moves like the scroll message on the chat, can you change the font of it?

When I saw the power title's suggestion I assumed that it's something about the status that looks like a led power.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
59 minutes ago, 6 said:

If you try making a status that moves like the scroll message on the chat, can you change the font of it?

I didn't mean when it's scrolling, I meant it looks bad when the font has a led style (doted).

It would be challenging to optimize this with the small text.. maybe a scrolling to vanish point name can work but even that requires optimization because of small text.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Junior said:

But i mean in bigger letters not too big but bigger than  the normal one u see in the nick led letters are bigger too

• Advanced Members

I would just make the status scroll without any LED, so you are able put long messages and be able to see all of the text.

Or maybe a power called statuseffect with:

- scroll (choose from left or right) 

- fade in/out (set more messages and each of them appear one by one)

- if it looks nice,  the LED effect with specific colors

6 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I would just make the status scroll without any LED, so you are able put long messages and be able to see all of the text.

How would it show all message if you scroll from left to right? From right to left with vanishing point, it will show all the message, but how else?

• Advanced Members

7 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

i agree with you Lafleur if is imposible in led like seems could be do statusscroll for longer msgs

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Franklin said:

How would it show all message if you scroll from left to right? From right to left with vanishing point, it will show all the message, but how else?

The message would be just vise versa, so first word of the sentence is at the very begin, moving to the right. 

Anyway, maybe its better to just stick to right left. 

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, LaFleur said:

where do you get theses ideas from?

i need good ideas like this l0l

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Could be called statusfx or statusflix  my point was, that status scroll from right to lef like Lafleur said it was my point but in led letters But since i knew Led letters can't be done so could be done with other effects

• 2 weeks later...