Need help

pepsi69

Question

• Members

Hello On December 21, 2019 at 1:40 pm a ticket with the number # <removed> was opened on my account pepsi6969 id 1535668657 and I gave 4 replies back and I did not receive anything back. You can help me what to do because my logging is blocked I can't do trade transfer I can't do anything ... and I see that I am not answered back for 5 days. Thank you !!

Edited by Crow
Ticket number removed

5 answers to this question

Hi, 

Please be patient waiting for a reply on your ticket, taking this time is not mean it's being ignored.

You will get an reply very soon! 

PS: please avoid many replies that cause flood on the ticket. 

Thank you.

Edited by Guest

• Advanced Members

Hello @pepsi69

Nothing can be done, you have to be patient and wait for the answer in the ticket.
Here in the forum no one will be able to help you, there are many people and waiting for the ticket to be answered, when your ticket arrives, you will be answered.

Please do not answer back without receiving an answer, this can lead to the cancellation of the ticket or even be forbidden to open a new ticket. (I'm not sure about this).

Thank you.