What does Brexit mean for xat?

Crow

• Volunteers

The UK has voted to leave the EU. As we know, xat is a UK-based company.

Does anyone have any thoughts, speculations or reassurances about what will happen - if anything? How will the value of our items be affected?

• Advanced Members

The Brexit vote is not going to directly affect xat. It will only have an effect on people who are in the UK now that the pound is in the biggest low in history. 

This is because everything paid to xat is in dollars, the pound is now worth less so that means you're getting less xats per pound.  xat is still getting their 5/10/20/40/200 dollars regardless of the value of money in your country compared to dollars.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 6/24/2016 at 4:24 PM, Stah said:

The Brexit vote is not going to directly affect xat. It will only have an effect on people who are in the UK now that the pound is in the biggest low in history. 

This is because everything paid to xat is in dollars, the pound is now worth less so that means you're getting less xats per pound.  xat is still getting their 5/10/20/40/200 dollars regardless of the value of money in your country compared to dollars.

lol i want me 20p back i cud hav waited til we left da EU nd got me xats 20p less this is disgraceful. the xat will die due to the UK leaving the EU. its not even funny goodbey.

look at lafleur's image for the reference for what will happen real life size image the accurate

as u can see the gbp has been rising. this is dumb the uk is dead.

http://prntscr.com/bm6vw6 refer to this GRAPH to the the gbp rising consistantly since leave EU!

the pound will rise too high... so high no one haz money anymore... and we wil all die

#littlethingsmatter