577 - XMASTIME

DjFunny

• Advanced Members

Hello,

We have another power for Christmas smilies... It has some cutest smilies.. see below for more information.

ID: 577
Name: Xmastime
Price: 222 xats or 16 days
Smilies: 

spacer.pngspacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

(xmastime)                                             (candlexmas)                  (happysnowman)              (santacheminee)                 (santawalk)                                  (treewalk)

2 more smilies were added:

spacer.png    spacer.png

(neontree)                            (xmaspenguin)

Pawns:

spacer.png    spacer.png

(hat#hL)     (hat#hc)

(hat#ht)

and extra pawn has been added as well

spacer.png

(hat#hO)

You can also visit the wiki page:  https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Xmastime  (no updated yet)

Info. obtained from: Wiki, Illuxat, 

Edited by DJFUNNY
Update
  • Like 4

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Santawalk and Treewalk are my favourite smilies! Good job to whoever made this power.

I just have a question; why is xmascandle listed as part of the smilies of this power? It was initially released with Ornaments power, so I'm confused. It literally belongs to two powers now, anyway I guess it's a mistake.

• Cool 2
  • Like 1

• Smiley Makers
6 hours ago, Solange said:

Santawalk and Treewalk are my favourite smilies! Good job to whoever made this power.

I just have a question; why is xmascandle listed as part of the smilies of this power? It was initially released with Ornaments power, so I'm confused. It literally belongs to two powers now, anyway I guess it's a mistake.

Maybe @admin will help us with xmascandle !!!

And Thanks Solange !

This power is very nice, I read the wiki and it's a very good idea. I have a question about this power: If xmastime is limited, is It going to be published on next Christmas holidays or does this power be limited for this period only?

• Advanced Members

usually is for this period only (if you are talking for the pawns) but the power it won't be released anymore and you can get the power in trade chats... for the next christmas holiday it won't be released but the pawns could be an option if they decided to bring it back just for the holiday season.

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic