Sydno

2019 End of the Year

Masha always mostactive staff. she always deserves to be the best. I appreciate her very much. Masha best.  

Merry christmas @Sydno the gentleman that i respect, merry christmas @Masha and xat chat staff, merry christmas xat TRADE staff where i belong especially @Addict @Dopest@6@Cupim, merry christmas all forum and xat people i hope you'll live the new year with full happiness, and best wishes. 

Merry Christmas Sydno,  Masha,  Elea, Mino and best wishes to all chat staff and all forum staff and xat staff. 

I hope everything will be better and better in the New Year

Edited by DUYGU

You forgot me (meh)(hippo) , Merry Christmas to you all, hopefully we could discuss this even further in the future @Sydno , Thx to the entire staff of chat for being here,  and helping us for the problems we had recently, special thx to @Masha for being there for me when i wanted to make some events for chat and @Elea for always being here for me and @Sydno for being a great DAD 8-) .

• Like 3

❤️ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ❤️

It will be nice to see upcoming changes. I believe Chat is moving in the right direction and the survey has been immensely helpful in indicating on what we need to take action on

I normally stay away from doing special mentions, so I won't post names here, but you know who you are. I just wanted to specifically say, thank you for your support! I value it

Visitors and staff, thank you for making Chat what it is in its entirety. Sorry for acting like a lunatic 90% of the time. Don't hesitate to talk to me if you ever need to. Looking forward to the New Year, let's make it great! 

• Like 2

Masha, we can't ignore that you spend most of your time in the chat room, working to make the chat room beautiful, and putting a lot of effort into making the chat room beautiful. we know you're a great staffer.I'm sure there will be more people supporting you.I really appreciate you, Masha. Happy Holidays!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.