I made a ticket in this regard for 3 days and no one answers I wan

Lingurar

Question

• Members

this evening a user entered me privately on the commercial xat.com/trade and then he informed me to give me 1 days for free I refused after, he told me he has a reservation on my account I have said ok brother, I said give ladies 1 powers to see if you limit on his account then after about 20 minutes he told me he made a ticket to me because I tried to give him the power of gold power, neither was it that's why after several attempts he started to insult / insult xat.com/ and then went to a moderator after trading privately, saying that I tried to steal my wish for this user to be blocked or to do what they think you can. check I did not trade with him at any time and he insulted / insulted xat.com you can see that he was banned by a moderator for this reason I want to not worry <removed> let me know this ticket to be blocked by xat.com user

this is the individual <removed>

I made a ticket in this regard for 3 days and no one answers I want a concrete answer insults and insults at xat.com/ I have the proof please give me a private message to attach you!

Edited by Crow

3 answers to this question

• Contributors

Hello,

According to what I understood from your post, you shouldn't be worried in first please because you have never traded anything with the person that you are talking about, so even if the person sends reports like the one you mentioned, volunteers will always verify the accusation before taking measures. 

I've also checked trade events, checked the screenshots and the best thing to do in most of these cases is to take proofs of the person flaming and report it inmediately to a moderador, as you did. The person flaming will be kicked/banned out of the chat. That's why moderators are there.

They will be glad that you are reporting bad comments about xat and such, but it's easier to report it to a moderator/owner of the chat directly and take the decision to strict ban him based on the rules of the chat.

• Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Please also remain patient for any ticket replies.