JUST A RANDOM QUESTIONNAIRE

Bryan

• Advanced Members

I'll be hosting some trivia on https://xat.com/Bryan tomorrow at 1pm CST (2pm EST, 11am PST, 7PM GMT)! The prize pool is 10k and there will be 20 questions, 500 a piece! (No resellers, sorry, Bryan gave me the xats!)

Win1Skip1, and I will be looking out for cheaters, so don't even try it! Theme will be: Any Trivia Questions 8-) Probably a mix of xat, pop culture, and holiday themed! 

After that, Cambio's event will be starting at 2PM CST (3PM EST, 12PM PST, 8PM GMT)! The theme will be General xat trivia (in Spanish!) The use of the translator is welcomed, cheaters are not! Hosted by Solange + Cambio Staff!

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

When @Angelo is done with the trivia, I will also continue with questions on here for prizes as well! 

It’s the most beautiful time of the year, so I encourage everyone to give and not expect anything in return. 

P.S from today until December 25, I will also be giving away free days to anyone that needs them, just PC me on xat and I will get with you as soon as I can! 

• Like 6

• Advanced Members

2 minutes ago, Addict said:

P.S from today until December 25, I will also be giving away free days to anyone that needs them, just PC me on xat and I will get with you as soon as I can! 

One account per donation only though, don't PC Bryan with 30 accounts! (hippo) 

• Haha 3