Help

Fallen12345678

Question

• Members

I've been having issues with trying to buy xats and days with my credit card. Then after going to the help xat i kept getting a pc from someone saying stuff about xat account will be deactivated and lose all my powers i am not sure whats going on but id like this sorted out please. 

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Regarding your payment problem, please create a ticket here, choosing "Payment Problems" as Help topic.

As for the user claiming your account will be blocked, please do not believe that and do not send them any information. It is a scammer!

xat staff and volunteers will never contact you privately about xat account issues such as blocking. All account issues are handled on the Ticket support system.

Please also report such users to us volunteers here or on the Ticket system, so we can take further action.

Thank you.

• Contributors
16 hours ago, Fallen12345678 said:

I've been having issues with trying to buy xats and days with my credit card. Then after going to the help xat i kept getting a pc from someone saying stuff about xat account will be deactivated and lose all my powers i am not sure whats going on but id like this sorted out please. 

•Don’t worry about the guy who’s pc you because he is just a troll, don’t use any link that he send to you, just ignore him or take some screen shot and pc some mod or owner to take the right thing.

•About your problems with payments, only admins can solve this, depends what problem you have to buy we can help. 🤔