What are your plans for Christmas 2019?

Crow

• Advanced Members

This Christmas Eve will be very different for me, I'll be celebrating it with my whole family after so many years. This is happening because they know I'll be moving to another country very soon and they wanted us to be all together this year. This is actually really special and emotional for me!

• Like 6

• Volunteers
37 minutes ago, Maxo said:

My plan for the christmas this year is meeting @Crow traveling together in Germany to see @LaFleur then after going to USA to see @Angelo after that we're going together in Brazil to meet @Cupim the day after will be in France with @Sydno and we will come back to our home town 8-)8-)

Must be one costly trip you got there. I heard Maxo airlines was handing out free tickets!!!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

• Contributors

I usually spend Christmas eve with my family and New Year's eve with my friends, just a tradition. This year might be slightly different because I'm working on 24th but I'll be free in the evening! :d

Edited by Sergio
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members

I'm sorry you have to work, Sergio! My parents and I normally spend Christmas Eve with my friends and their families, but this year their family is going to Paris! Instead of Christmas Eve, a few of my friends and I will get together for a Christmas Eve Eve party and then I'll spend Christmas Eve & Christmas with family :)

• Crow locked this topic