Musical Trivia @ Game chat

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

Hello users of xat! Next week I am going to be hosting a new type of event similar to what I've hosted before, but with a little twist!

This event is called Musical Trivia, and I will tell you a little about how it works:

• I will ask a question such as "Who wrote this song?" or "What is this song?" or "Name the artist and song" or "Finish these lyrics..."
  • A pastebin with the link to the audio file will be used to ask the question. This event requires participants the ability to download and open wav audio files.
  • Whoever answers the question correctly first will win the round. There will be a total of 15 rounds, and it is a win 1 skip 1 event.

I will explain more in-depth about how this event works when it is the time to start, or if I am asked any questions about it. GameBot will also be hosted after this event. More information is linked below:

Date                               Time                                       Game                                             Prize                                                  Host

Friday, December 20   7PM GMT / 2PM EST          Musical Trivia*                             200 xats/q, 3000 xats total           Nathan

Friday, December 20   After previous event            GameBot *                                    50 xats/r, 2000 xats total               Staff

Events with a * after it indicate it is a win 1 skip 1 event. Merry Christmas! I will post here again when the time to host the first event is closer (around 12-24 hours before the first event starts).

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

It is incredible that xat chat is organizing several events for these Christmas holidays, we can certainly entertain and especially have fun sharing.

Please do not just be songs in English not so difficult to guess. :'(

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Chapinleno said:

Sounds Interesting!!! (applause)

Spanglish Songs please... (cute)

10 hours ago, Abrahan said:

Please do not just be songs in English not so difficult to guess. :'(

I have not prepared the questions yet. Are you saying to diversify and include songs in English and songs in other languages as well? @Chapinleno @Abrahan

• Like 2

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, HelperNate said:

Are you saying to diversify and include songs in English and songs in other languages as well?

that's right, let's be honest, now days we have a lot of hit song that includes spanish and english at the same time... so a diversify of song will be so much fun  (in  my case spanish and english)

However any hit song of any languaje i think will be okay.. .. This event looks interesting....

• Thanks 1

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

kavD7MR.png

Musical Trivia contest starting soon! Questions will consist of Christmas and pop music, as well as ability to recognize voices and music! Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, feel free to reply here, talk to me in-chat, or send me a private message. Merry Christmas!

Countdown

• Award 2

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic