Reopen xat.com/Ajutor

Bau

Ajutor  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do we deserve this gift ?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2020 at 11:03 PM

• Advanced Members

Maybe you can do something good on xat.com and let me reopen xat.com/Ajutor (sry)

- This time I will not write anything, I will let everyone give their opinion, write what you think about this, deserve changes in the new year, or be as closed as 2019.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We are not doing anything wrong to try to improve xat.com.

Regards Bau.

• Like 3

• Advanced Members

Hello,

As you all may know, this chat was redirected to Assistance due to its inactivity. The Contributors group discussed the possibility of re-opening the chat, however it was decided(by Contributors and Volunteers) that Ajutor won't be re-opened. We discussed this not so long ago, this means the chat won't be re-opened any time soon.

Thank you.

Edited by Solange
See LaFleur's post.
  • Sad 3
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Solange said:

Hello,

As you all may know, this chat was redirected to Assistance due to its inactivity. The Contributors group discussed the possibility of re-opening the chat, however it was decided(by Contributors and Volunteers) that Ajutor won't be re-opened. We discussed this not so long ago, this means the chat won't be re-opened any time soon.

Thank you.

I respect your choice, which is why I think the contributor needs to be changed.

What kind of discussions can you have about xat.com if lately xatAjutor has been much more active than the official HELP xat in English.

We need to make a revolution like what happened to Bryan when he wanted to quit xat Trade, only then to understand how much xat.com Ajutor is missing.
I know that you are not guilty, we are all guilty.
And this time I will close my eyes, I will try not to notice what is happening here in the xat.
18 days to 2020, I still hope for a Choice/Change. (sman) Sad sad sad sad sad very sadly.

• Award 1
  • Like 4

• Contributors

From my point of view, I want to think it's just a mistake that Ajutor is still closed.

Ajutor deserves the title of official chat because it has proven over the years that it has been and is a lively and useful chat.

With appreciation, Raven.

• Like 5

• Advanced Members

Hello

Thanks you @DjDanny24  bro (hug)

As it ayuda and ajuda, the help is opened this way, it may can reopen Ajutor, or all the chats for help may be just one.

This is my opinion (hmm) ... respectfully Mihai 

Edited by Mihai
  • Award 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members

Why don't you open a xat ? Doesn't have to be official, you can make it 100% romanian, like a Lobby, that doesn't mean you can't change that, just make a new xat, and win your reputation back. 

Edited by Shizuo
  • Huh? 1

• Bot Service Providers

Well,

I think it should be back, actually romanians are one of the most active communities, like spanish or portuguese.

Redirecting a inactive chat to other inactive chat does not really fix the issue. Re-open and give a new chance to new main owners not inactive, of course the chat should be handled correctly and with a professional conduct, not just childishness.

Getting on other point, inactive chats wasn't supposed to swap mains? Tsk tsk 

Screenshot_2019-12-19-10-55-27-287_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c4a7cafd3c6fcecada9613889dac43c9.jpg

Hellau? Rules should be over all, not for some.

Closing the doors is the reason people are leaving almost of the chats, nobody likes to get killed by some. Something is wrong? Think better and professionally.

• Like 3

• Members

Most of the xat.com users are Romanians, and I think it is worth getting help in their native language, I think it would be a nice gift from the xat.com team to reopen xat.com/Ajutor to we can treat our users, thank you very much to the staff of xat.com/Ajutor in the lead with Bau, Mihai, Marya, xRavenette and others.

With appreciation, Aero.

• Award 2
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members
On 12/19/2019 at 2:04 PM, Leandro said:

Sure. Let's open a dead chat that will get redirected to Assistance once again in 2 months.

''Don't try to change the world, find something that you love. And do it every day. Do that for the rest of your life. And eventually, the world will change.''

Thank you all for your support and for your kind words. (hug)

• Award 1
  • Like 2