I left it on my computer with my permission

Lingurar

Question

• Members

hello tonight someone came to my computer with my permission I gave the supreme application to make me not setting the microphone then I entered yahoo viewed my password I put on my yahoo account after me I woke up after 10 minutes I woke up that he was going to another guy doing trade after my account on his account I have no proof please help me tell me if I make a ticket is it fixed yes or no? (specifically something else I contacted him by phone I talked to him about 30 minutes after which he gave me back red blue light nameglow and how many powers after a certain time he told me to give them back I offered them back to that person and then closed my phone in front repeatedly I have no proof I made a ticket at xat.com / I want to know if something can be solved thank you good day!)

3 answers to this question

• Members
4 minutes ago, Leandro said:

If you have no proof of someone stealing your stuff, there's not much xat can do to help you. Next time, keep your computer off.

so if I make a ticket it doesn't help me if I don't have the proof that he got me in the computer he got me an email then I retrieved an email and then he took me privately and he said he would give me this powers back only to I have color

• Advanced Members

Hello,

If you have absolutely no proof of this occuring, then unfortunately, there is not much that can be done, as per Leandro's reply.

There is no real way for xat  to tell whether or not you traded your powers to another person willingly, or if your friend really used teamviewer to do so.

If you can find a way to document the event and provide evidence, you may consider opening a ticket  in the help department of "Report Scam". Otherwise, please consider taking some time to refresh yourself and do some research on internet security. It really pays to get educated on how to protect your data and information!

This thread will now be closed as your question has been answered. If you have any other seperate questions, feel free to open a new support thread.