Win a Xmas Pcback + power Ornaments! Giveaway

R0B

• Contributors

Ho ho ho!!

CHHewZn.png

Contest Information

We are in my favorite season of the year, after "autumn". I love Christmas, so I decided to give away some of my neon-style Christmas backgrounds (Pcbacks) in this case, with Grinch and Candy Cane themes (obviously personalized with the winner's name).

All you have to do is the following:
❄️ Reply to this thread with your regname and ID.
❄️ Don't use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified.
❄️ Three winners will be chosen randomly, and they will be announced the next day (or the same day, if I can).
❄️ The winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If for any reason some of the winners have not contacted me within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.

Prize information

There will be a first, second and third place winner, and the prizes are:
First place: Pcback + power ornaments.
Second place: Pcback + 5 days.
Third place: Pcback

Of course, each winner will be free to choose the theme they prefer for their pcback, it can be the Grinch, or it can be Candy Cane. Attention, only one, not both.

Note: Preferably, please put in the same post the following: Favorite theme, name that will be shown on your pcback, and ID: Yes/No (Only if you want your ID to also be shown on your pcback, this is optional).

Example:
RobFerrari (129030692)
       Theme: Grinch
Pcback name: Robert
             ID: Yes

So, in this way I can have the pcbacks done, for when the winners contact me.

You can contact me at: xat.com/Game

Deadline: December 16 (17:00) GMT+1

Countdown << Click.  

The Grinch theme

Candy Cane Theme

1QPswQB.png

PD: You just have to choose between the the Grinch theme Background and Candy Cane theme Babkground. They are already made templates for pcbacks as a Christmas gift. DON'T PUT ANOTHER THEME.

Good luck, and Merry Christmas to all!!

Edited by RobFerrari
  • Award 3
  • Like 7

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Contributors

Remember: The purpose of this contest is to give a Christmas pcback, which is why I drew the Grinch in Neon style, and a Candy Cane style design, and I use them as a template and sample for the winners, therefore they should only choose one of them. (Grinch or Candy Cane). 

The pcbacks will be exactly the same as they look in the samples, and in the video. (Obviously if you are a winner I will put your name on it).

However, I will take into account those who put a different theme, for an upcoming contest not too far away! (To give pcback designs of a specific theme that the contestant requires).

Meanwhile, this contest is just Christmas, with those two background templates!

• Contributors
6 hours ago, Abrahan said:

Abrahannnn (1534445130)

Theme: Galaxy or something about planets.

Pcback name: Abrahan

ID: No / I prefer some type of security for users, as I do not share personal information.

Thanks you.

Nice!

Remember this:

33 minutes ago, RobFerrari said:

Remember: The purpose of this contest is to give a Christmas pcback, which is why I drew the Grinch in Neon style, and a Candy Cane style design, and I use them as a template and sample for the winners, therefore they should only choose one of them. (Grinch or Candy Cane). 

The pcbacks will be exactly the same as they look in the samples, and in the video. (Obviously if you are a winner I will put your name on it).

However, I will take into account those who put a different theme, for an upcoming contest not too far away! (To give pcback designs of a specific theme that the contestant requires).

Which means that you can only choose the Grinch background, or the Candy Cane background!!

For obvious reasons I can't make a different backgrounds for each person and have them done. So this contest is only about Christmas, with those two sample themes.

But for an upcoming contest it will be like that! :D

This is an announcement for all those who have put a different theme. So you can edit it and choose one of the two backgrounds shown in the main post. Thanks!

• Members

iAttackSpeed (1531427340)

Theme: Can it be some plague fumigator with smoke mask? It's sensillo .. It's stinky dark green you know?
             Pcback name: Attack

Thanks

• Contributors
18 minutes ago, Attack said:

iAttackSpeed (1531427340)

Theme: Can it be some plague fumigator with smoke mask? It's sensillo .. It's stinky dark green you know?
             Pcback name: Attack

Thanks

Read this:

2 hours ago, RobFerrari said: