Lingurar

entered my computer I allowed with the team viewer application and

Question

hello come only with a question someone came to me in the computer I allowed to enter with the team viewer application after which he saw my password on my Yahoo mail account and then he logged in and took me all powersi / and xats and days after which I recovered the password and account and only had nothing on it can be solved this problem can I do ticket? and how many days I have at my disposal to make a ticket has passed 2 days and I have not made any request in this case I want to know if I make a ticket can solve something yes or no

4 answers to this question

Hello,

If you have absolutely no proof of this occuring, then unfortunately, there is not much that can be done, as per Stif's reply.

There is no real way for xat  to tell whether or not you traded your powers to another person willingly, or if your friend really used teamviewer to do so.

If you can find a way to document the event and provide evidence, you may consider opening a ticket  in the help department of "Report Scam". Otherwise, please consider taking some time to refresh yourself and do some research on internet security. It really pays to get educated on how to protect your data and information!

This thread will now be closed as your question has been answered. If you have any other seperate questions, feel free to open a new support thread.

Well, opening a ticket is the unique possible way to recover your xats. This does not mean that a return of your xats is guaranteed. You must open a ticket under "Report Scam" with all the proofs you have of the occurrence in order to get this situation investigated. After successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the account involved in the situation;
  • Select the help topic "Report Scam";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing everything that happened;
  • And click on open ticket.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Stif said:

Well, opening a ticket is the unique possible way to recover your xats. This does not mean that a return of your xats is guaranteed. You must open a ticket under "Report Scam" with all the proofs you have of the occurrence in order to get this situation investigated. After successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the account involved in the situation;
  • Select the help topic "Report Scam";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing everything that happened;
  • And click on open ticket.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

Good luck!

I understood stif I have no evidence that he entered my computer in case I can do something else?

I understood stif I have no evidence that he entered my computer in case I can do something else?

I have no proof of place

As far as I know, the ticket system is the only place where you can get this situation investigated and possibly a return of what was stolen.

I advise you to do the security quiz (which you can find in the login page after successfully logged in) in the near future and avoid allowing access from third parties through TeamViewer or any other program of this kind to your computer. If you need help with anything related to xat, go to the chat Help or if it's not related to xat, search on Google.